PART : 6

All clapped cheerfully watching the beautiful couple before them who had just exchanged the engagement rings with each other . And now all set ready for clicking the photos.

After photo section and congratulations by the guests, the anchor announced the newly engaged couple to get on the dance floor and to rock the floor .

The music band started the music when the couple landed their heels on the floor . Sanskar hold Kavita's one palm on his warm one where his other one hand held on her lower back waist in a gentle way. And Kavita just placed her one hand above on his shoulder and other one just held back to Sanskar's warm palm . They started to dancing a couple dance in slow motion.

All were cheering the couple where one person was watching both of them sitting from afar at bar counter in her glistening eyes , from which tears were flowing on her cheeks continuously without her permission . And she was just wiping them secretly without anyone's knowledge. That person is none other than our Swara.

How badly she wants to be there , inside the strong arms of her man far away from this world where she feels always safe and secure beside him all the time . She just wants to breathe his strong collagen near her nostrils.

Today he is looking dashing in his 3piece black suit where in middle a golden diamond stones coated peacock brooch was present . His well settled gel hairs were increasing his appearance more .

All the time her eyes were just eyeing on the dance floor where Sanskar and Kavita were dancing so closely. She just drank a whole glass juice in one go which she recently ordered from the bar counter, without bothering actually what is she drinking ?

When the bitterness stroke on her throat she looked back the holding glass . Suddenly dizziness surrounded her . Holding her head she walked towards the washroom passing the crowd .

The waiter thumped up showing a person who had stood a far distance from the bar counter .

When Swara was going to use the washroom she collided with hotel receptionist who said to use the guest room which are allotted only for guests .

Swara silently walked in the room but her dizziness wasn't allow to walk . She just sat on bed holding her hairs in pain .

At that time someone entered inside her room silently opening her room's door knob .

Sanskaaarr: Swara called in a dizzy voice looking at the man

Sanskar said in a concerning voice holding her near him : Swara , are you feeling OK

Swara denied shrugging her head holding it in her both hands .

Sanskar :- it will be OK after some time. You are hearing me Swara , your head pain will be lessen after some time. Now just tell me , what is bothering you ?( cupping her face in his warm palms ) why did you leave me before 6 months ? What is that reason which forced you to escape on me ? Just tell me Swara just tell me . I am here to hearing your all words . Don't keep your pain inside yourself. Just share with me , with your jaan :- Sanskar said lovingly caressing her hairs

I can't say it to you Sanskar, I just can't:- Swara said in sorrowful voice holding his hands tightly near her face burying her head on his chest near his heart.

Hearing her words Sanskar tried to pull away her little bit from his arms so that he can face up with her but Swara held his hands possessively near her face more pushing her head near his chest

Just stay with me , near me . Don't push me from you, just stay with me :- Swara said demandingly

Swara, I am here only . Just tell me the reason Swara , which is bothering you. Then I am promising ,I will solve everything. Your prince will solve everything. Just only for once open up your heart before me and tell me Swara :- Sanskar said in a smoothing voice

I can't tell anything to you Sanskar because I have promised ,I will never open up my mouth before you. I am dying Sanskar. Your princess is dying every single second seeing you going far away from her. Just hold me Sanskar before I"ll die :- Swara said in a painful voice where her eyes closed due to dizziness and the tears were flowing continuously from her beautiful hazel black orbs which is showing her pain .

Promise??? You have promised to whom Swara ? And what is that promise Swara ?? Just tell me :- Sanskar said in a questioning voice holding her securely in his secure arms

I can't Sanskar, I can't tell you . I can't break my promise . She is very dearer to me . She was in pain . Then tell me how wouldn't I help her ? :- Swara said angrily holding his shirt collar in her tiny fist

Swara :- But then what about me . I am dying here without you , seeing you with her where I own self has promised to make her yours . I Can't see you with anyone. I can't share you Sanskar. It's better if I would die here now in your arms .

Sanskar kissed her pink lips aggressively which dared to say about her death so easily . It's her punishment to uttering those awful words .

I will never allow to happen anything with you till when I am alive :- Sanskar said in a promising voice holding tightly Swara near his chest .

I lo...ve you Sansk..aaa...rrr: Swara said in a reaxing voice before the dizziness taking over her

Sanskar slowly lied her on bed and walked out the room after kissing on her temple.

Thank you Pratap ( if you have remembered then Pratap is the HR manager in Karma's industry ) :- Sanskar said in a thanking voice

( So the guy whom the waiter thumped up is Pratap who had interchanged Swara's juice with a alcohol glass )

Mention not sir . It's my pleasure to do something for you and mam . :- Pratap said in his as usual cheerful and friendly way

Sanskar nodded his head and both shaken their hands . Then Pratap moved away .

Sanskar entered inside the hotel room .

Flashback -:

Agar koi insan humse kucch chupaye toh usse woh batein ugalne ke liye 2 rastain hain . Ek toh uska khud ka dard jo woh na sah paye aur dusra you are enough to know that :- Laksh said patting Sanskar's shoulder who just share his thoughts after encounter with Swara

Flashback End

I will find her who just want to apart me from you . And you were talking about which promise? And how is Kavita involved in all of this ? I'll solve everything Swara . But till then just please stay with me :- kissing her back palm Sanskar said sitting beside her on the bed edge.

Screen froze on Sanskar's concerning face and Swara's sleeping face

************************************

Today the cyclone "FANI " has reached in my state. It landfall at morning. So friends just pray for my state people who has just stayed in between a heavy rainfall and wind. It's really very sadest moment where the children, women and people are hungry without food . They are living a safety place leaving their own house which we call the safest place in the world... So friends just pray for them that the cyclone is going away very quickly from here.

Thank u ☺

Have a nice day

#Seema