PART : 7

An angry Kavita entered inside the Maheswari mansion and directly went into Sujata room .

Sujata taken back seeing Kavita at this early of morning in her room that also after her engagement day which she had waited desperately from 6 months. When she had seen her for the last time at the night she was looking so much excited and happy for her ring ceremony but now what happened with her !!! Why she is here after got what she was wanting from last 6 months .

She looked at her from head to toe now who was looking miserable. Her hairs spread over her whole back like someone has pulled it out from the pins forcefully . Her eyes were bloodshot red during so many hours continuously crying and her face is covered with tears stains which is prove of it. Her lehenga dupata just placed on her hand and her breathing was uneven like she was coming from a race.

Sujata :( asked in a concerned voice ) What happened Kavita , why are you looking like this ( cupping her face on her both palms where her eyes scanning her whole body)

Kavita : ( angrily threw her hands away from her face) don't show off like you don't know anything where you played your card togethering with your son smartly.

Sujata :( confusing tone) you are talking about which card? And what about Sanskar? I don't understand anything Kavita. Will you tell me, what happened with you and where is Sanskar? Sanskar told you anything ??!!!(It was like a confirmation more than a question )

Kavita : well act sasu mom (clapping her both hands before Sujata) nice play.. I am impressed. First your son eloped in our engagement party . And you are asking , what happened Kavita???!!! ...where is Sanskar???

Sujata :( asked tensely ) Sanskar left the party ......but why??? (Said the last part whisperingly )

Kavita : wahh sasu mom wahh ..really you are a good actor ( said turning around her) you are just great ( bowed down her head and Joining her both hands coming front
Of Sujata ) Firstly you had agreed Swara for leave her from Maheswari house. And after that you played as an innocent mother role who wants her only son and grandson's happiness. So you started your role for Sanskar's second marriage. And finally that day came but with this , who entered inside the MM??!!??!?. Swara Sanskar Maheswari as a wedding planner. But the story isn't ending here. Still the story is uncompleted. At the ring ceremony your son has been suddenly disappearing leaving his fiance alone in that party not caring about her . It's not a good story.

Sujata : what you want to say...say it clearly.

Kavita : tuch..tuch..you don't understand from this story where you are the ownself writer of it. First acted like you are with me and you damn seriously want to fulfill that " PROMISE " which you had given near my mom's death bed. But it's all your only just an act. When you saw your poor son's suffering ,you just couldn't hold back your motherself and brought back Swara in MM. But then also you continued your play by Sanskar, who suddenly agreed for this marriage. I must say, well played sasu mom. But listen one thing, if you won't fulfill my mom's last wish then I'll also tell about your plan and motives about on this marriage in front of your whole family.. Mind it and angrily left from there.

Sujata just surprisedly watching her retreating figure and one more person was also hearing all the conversation.

Kavita room

Kavita :- I am sorry.. I can't do this anymore (crying holding a photoframe ) It's paining here ( showing her heart pointing her index finger) I am dying ( cried vigorously holding the frame near her chest ) All are using me for their benefits . Am I a toy for them?? Then why they are just doing it with me??? First mom took a promise from me on her death bed. I was helpless at that time seeing her condition ,so I just obeyed her last wish . Then sujata aunty (wiped her tears carelessly from her cheeks) forced me to fulfill mom's last wish. But somewhere I was relax when I knew Sanskar is already married to Swara. And no woman sacrifice her married life for anything . But that Swara (said greeding her teeth) want to prove herself Mahan ki Murat for which she sacrificed her own husband and son and left me here to suffer the whole life with a unwanted marriage. I hate you Swara... I hate you ( said angry venom filled voice) for this . I will never forgive you.  And I will punish you for your so called Mahanta.  I will snatch your happiness.. Your husband and your Ansh.  Then you will understand how it feels ,when in a blink  your all happiness snatch from you.  She kept the photo frame inside the bedside table drawer and went inside the bathroom unknowing someone heard her and after her departure the person stole the photo from her drawer .

*****************************

Please kindly read the author note and don't skip it because it's very very important 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank u

Have a nice day

Stay-home🏠Stay-happy😊

#Seema