19 FOUND

Giggles. Monica's giggles.

So much for not running into her this evening. Just my fucking luck. Nadia bites my lip playfully and my hand tightens around her wrists involuntarily. The action causes her to moan out and rock herself against me.

"I like that." She whispers like a wanton kitten. "If you remember, I like it rough, really rough. Just like you. I want you to make me scream like you did last time. Make me beg for more."

I cringe thinking how Monica probably just heard those words. She just heard that I've had intercourse with this woman before and not just that but, from the sounds of it, extremely rough sex. Her eyes open when I don't respond, when none of me responds to her.

I step away from her, letting go of her hands in the process. She almost drops to the floor but I hold her steady so she doesn't. I pull her dress down, the one that had managed to hike up past her waist, exposing her little red thong. I give her a sad look as she stares up at me in bewilderment. Clearly she hadn't heard the noise I had just heard.

"No need to stop on my account, Sean." Monica's voice slurs out from behind me.

I close my eyes, gritting my jaw in frustration as I fasten my pants and redo my belt. I take a few deep breaths as I adjust myself, willing myself to calm down. Looking over my shoulder I see Monica sitting on the floor, leaning against her door. She looks absolutely fucking wasted.

Well, that's not exactly what I was expecting to come home too...

"By all means, keep going. I was getting ready to enjoy the show, Sean." She lets out a few more chuckles to herself. "Why not just fuck her right in front of me? Do some of that rough sadist shit she was talking about. Sounds like it was a good time. She looks like she'd probably let you fuck her anywhere too." Monica looks around me to Naomi. "You would, wouldn't you? You'd totally let him fuck you right up against th..."

"Monica, that's enough." I interrupt her because she's way to fucking wasted right now. She probably doesn't even know what she's saying.

Her gaze turns back to me. Well, it's not a gaze, it's a glare. She looks amused and infuriated, an interesting combination I don't think I've ever seen before.

"Excuse me, bitch?" Nora asks as she tries to step around me but I hold her back.

"Oooo," Monica laughs again "what're you going to do, Miss BDSM?"

"You little bi..."

Aaaaaaand we're done here.

I turn around and look down at her. "I think we should call it a night, Nora."

"My name is Nadine, asshole." She spits venomously. "You know you should've probably told me you lived with your fucking drunk, loser of a girlfriend before trying to take me back to your place." She looks around me and down to Monica, "just so you know, your boyfriend here fucked me at his friend's place. Fucked me hard and all night long."

"Listen, cunt, that was months ago. And the only reason you're here right now is because you were practically begging for my dick at the liquor store. So why don't you fuck off and find somebody else to go spread your legs for."

"You're a prick."

"That'd be me, now get the fuck out." I don't say anything else as I turn around to assess Monica.

Yup, she's fucking wasted. She looks like a fucking mess. She's sitting, on the god damn floor, with her back pressed up against her apartment door. Her head is now leaning on the doorframe as she looks up at me. She seems like she's trying to be mad but she just looks drunk and lost.