The First Step

Bum was walking around in the city while people looked at him in a weird way and he felt uncomfortable

Their was one particular male that was looking at bum from a distance. His name was Sangwoo. Even with this one look he was already obsessed with the that black haired male. He wanted him.

Bum checked his phone while biting lip softly without no reason and noticed sangwoo staring at him "am I that weird!?..." He whispers to himself

As his eyes locked with the other male for just a moment he closed his eyes smiling a little. Sangwoo wanted to go to the male and make him his but there was a problem. All these girls wouldn't leave him alone soon he was engulfed and he was looking over girls heads just to get one more glimpse of the black hair male. He sighs out "what do you girls what?" Sangwoo knew what they wanted and he wasn't interested at the moment.

Bum noticed all the girls and walked away "I guess he's popular of course he will think I'm weird" he sighs deep and walks the way to his house and the taller male didn't leave his mind no matter how hard he tried he couldn't forget about him even if he didn't know his name or anything about him

Sangwoo shooed the girls away from him rather aggressively "Go. Now." Pushing them so he could see the male walking away. He couldn't help that he thought the small male was upset at him even though they didn't know each other. The tall dirty blonde rushed after the male walking keeping his distance. He wanted to lure the male to him but right now it was too early.

Bum walked inside his house and goes in his room "who are you?..." He whispers and thought about the tall male, biting his lip softly

Sangwoo watched the small male disappear down some steps and through a door shutting it quickly. The tall male thought 'did he see me?' Then he shook his head there was no way, he wasn't even paying attention, Sangwoo lingered there for a moment memorizing the place then walking on. He went to his house and looked around listening. "Goddamn it.." he goes to his room and going to his closet area witch hid a basement. He lifted the secret door open seeing the skinny girl crawling up the stairs. "Tsh tsh Tsh... what are you doing?" He looked down at her with an evil grin listening to her begs and heavy chins dragging behind her weak body.

Bum heard noises in the house and started to look from where it's coming "hello???..."

Sangwoo kicks the girl off the stairs harshly laughing at her pain. "You thought I was some genuinely nice person didn't you? Heh, Taking you into my house. Feeding your whore mouth with my cock... ha. I have a taste for blood." He watches her whine curling up in a tight ball. "Soon you'll die and I can't wait to watch. If you be good I might give you a taste." He said picking her up by her hair that was falling out from malnourishment. She yelps out grabbing at his strong hands for release, her hands were nasty from eating grime off the floor. "Disgusting slut." dropping her from a good distance knocking her out. "Grate you'll be quite now."

"Well maybe it's from outside" he went back to his room and put a headphones on

Sangwoo slides her body to the middle of the basement tying her up to the pole and squeezing her tightly into the ropes. Then gaged her mouth with some rope as well and tying it so hard on the pole her jaw opened and cracks a little. Sangwoo let out a chuckle at the delicious sound. He wanted to hurt her so bad he wanted hear her scream though her being lifeless like this took the fun out of. Then his thoughts rushed back that little raven he seen today. He bit his lips thinking of the noises the boy would make from his sexual pleasure.

Bum walked to the store with headphones on singing to himself and thinking about the tall male "I wanna met him again" He whispers and had small smile on his mouth

To be continued....