cat Damian x reader

(before i start... OML THANK YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH I JUST HIT 100+ READERS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!OML THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH *SCREAMS IN ARABIC*)

(ok so quick note. in this one shot all the bat family will be cats. okay?okay.)

y/n pov

i sighed as its been a long day at work. i was laying down on my couch as suddenly i heard a  knock on the door. i got up as i opened it as i looked around "hello?" i said as i looked down. i found a big box as something was moving inside of it. i was kind of scared i will be honest. i opened it as i saw 5 cats one of them was a kitten. "meow?" one of them said as i looked at them. i noticed a paper in the oldest one's mouth as i took it softly from him. and i read it "take them."  it said as i tilted my head. okay sense i am single and no boyfriend and i live alone so why the heck not?

i took the box inside as i closed the door . i sat the box down as they started jumping one by another. "okay. sense you all look like those  people on tv i will gave you good names.  you the oldest one i will name you Batman. or bat cat?i will just call you bat." i said as i batted his head gently. i looked at the cat with blue mask on as i smiled "and you. nightwing or just wing for short."i said as i rubbed the area behind his ear. i guess he loved it.

i looked at a cat who had a red mask on.like jeez how could it breath inside it?!"and you..pffft*laughs a bit* how could you breathe  under this?!" i said as he hissed from under the mask "sorry i didn't mean too.i think red hood will feat you as well." i said as i rubbed his back. 

i looked at the next cat as he had a black mask on  "hey there! "i said as he was rubbing his head in my own hand "your name will be red robin.but look at how cute you are!" i said as i chuckled. he last one. was a kitten i smiled as he wasn't paying attention to me " hey there." i said as he looked at me i picked him up as he was trying to slip from my hands. oi this little one is mean." okay okay you got it. your name will be Damian by the way." i said as i put him down. 

he hissed at me as he tried to  bite me as wing held him from the back of he neck quickly "wow. thanks wing.but. you guys look like you all need bath. so what do you all think?" i heard a small meow from bat as i smiled "okay let's take from the oldest to youngest." i said as i rolled up my sleeves. i took bat as i started washing him. he didn't say anything i guess he was used to be clean? i then took wing and he was the same, red wasn't really nice. after leaving scars and wounds on my hands he got tired and got his own bath anyways. Tim was nice as well but now its Damian's turn.

i literally looked for him for more than 30 minute. i walked back to the bathroom as i sighed "where did he go?"i sighed as i closed my eyes. opened them as i saw Damian on the fucking ceiling "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?"i said as he hissed. he was holding on the ceiling with his claws as he suddenly slipped. he was about to fall on the ground but i caught him before he could hit the floor. he hissed as i held him by the back of the neck and washed him. 

the others were sitting down next to me watching him as i was confused but ok. i wrapped him in a towel as he hissed at me "shush Damian. you are a bad kitten." i looked at red hood who just had his own mask off and looked at me like 'LMFAO wut?' i laughed as i went to the kitchen to give them some milk. i grabbed 5 good size dishes and i filled them up with milk as i put it in front of every cat as they ate. 

i looked at them and smiled as i sat back down. and watched them. after they were done Tim and Damian started a fight. wing tried to stop the fight as red sat down on my lap  and watched them as he was watching a movie . i just chuckled as i suddenly fell asleep. the choking thing that when i woke up i didn't find them..all i could see was the broken window..and they just disappeared.

_time skip 5 days_ 

i sighed as i suddenly heard a knock on the door. when i opened i was faced by the 5 cats again but they seemed hurt really badly..i gasped as i took them inside. every single cat had wounds and scars. but the worse ones were on Bat. i covered their wounds in bandages as i took them for my bed. "Please don't go again." i said as i sat down next to them. i looked at Damian as he looked back at me. i picked him up and laid down hugging him as he licked my nose and rubbed his head in my own cheek "i love you guys.." i said as i smiled and slept  in pace 

the end

an extra end

the cereals box  accidentlly fell down on wing's head. well again. i chuckled as i saw Damian trying to help Wing but instead he flew as he fell down on my lap. i helped him and wing as i laughed. wing's fur was covered in cereals as i cleaned him up..

the end :3