Damian X mermaid Reader

(i am not dead)

Damian POV

i sighed as my father drove us to the new building. Grayson spoke as he looked at me "Damian. the water park isn't a bad place. they have more than 1000 type of fish besides they said they found a mermaid." he said as i looked at him ".....Mermaids is supernatural thingy which can't be real." i said As dad spoke " just have fun Damian." he said as i nodded "....okay.."  i said as we arrived after a while to the building. 

i walked out of the car as i looked at it "..." Titus was next to me as i spoke "..let's get in.." i said as he followed me . i looked around as Dad spoke "so?" he said as i walked closer to the glass "...meh it's okay." 

i started at the view as Grayson spoke "let me show you the mermaid." he said as i followed him. i looked at the view as i was surprised . i could see a mermaid with Long H/C, Big E/c and she had a really beautiful mermaid tail which was F/c mermaid tail. she was sitting down as she looked at us. i had to make sure that she wasn't a girl in a mermaid custom as i started at her "...don't star at her.. she hates being stared at." Grayson said as she moved her attention to Titus as she swam towards him. he stared at her as she did the same thing. "Woof!!" Titus woofed loudly as she smiled as put her hand on the glass from the other side.she had a smile on as she looked at me "...." we stared at the each other for 2 minutes as she tilted her head "awe that will be on instagram." Tim said as he was holding his phone "....Damn you Tim."i said as the mermaid swam away. she sat down on a stone as a lot of fish started to swim around her. 

"is she ...singing?" Dick said as i tilted my head staring at the view her lips were moving slowly but no one could hear anything.. only the fish could hear it.i stared at the glass. this glass seems more heavier than the other glass. is that?...i nodded as i walked to my father "Father.. i have to tell you something." i said as he spoke "it's about the glass." he said as i nodded "isn't that weird?" i said as he nodded "there is something about this mermaid.."

"so we will have a 'visit' for this place at night." father said as we all nodded and left the place . 

"we gonna find out the secret behind this mermaid." 

"pretty soon"

so sorry for the short part. and i will do a part 2 for it soon.