DW x reader sadness

(Hai. have some cookies *throws holy cookies at your faceDami

y/n pov 

i was worried about Damian. he isn't at school today too. its been 7 days sense the last time we met. i have been dating Damian for 3 months now. but he isn't answering my calls or anything. i walked out the school as i headed to The Wayne Mansion. as i arrived there i knocked as Dick opened for me "hey y/n. come inside."he said as i walked inside. "where is Damian.?" i asked as he sighed "the last time we went to the mission it wasn't that good..."he said as i gave him a confused look.

i know Damian as well. he won't be like that for no reason. no answering calls and no appearing for 2 days? that's not my boyfriend that  i know "why? what happened?" i said as he spoke. " Deathstroke . he took prisoners that time. the mission was hard and we tried our best to save them all. but when Damian was about to save the last prisoner who was actually a child it was....too late..the booms_" he stayed quiet as he didn't continue because i already understood. "where is he..?" i asked as he spoke. "in his room. he literally locked himself.he even stopped eating and drinking for 7 days now..he even stopped playing with Titus and overs.." he said sadly. "i will talk to him" i said as he spoke "are you sure?" he said as i nodded.

i walked to Damian's room as i knocked on the door. "go the fuck away." he said rudely and coldly as i took a deep breathe and spoke "Damian..its me y/n" i said as all i heard was silence." i am coming in.." i said as i opened the door. the room was a hot mess. Damian was laying on his side on the bed . i sighed as i got inside and closed the door. i sat down next to him as he spoke "what do you want ...?" he said as he seemed annoyed and angry." i want you to be alright...i don't like seeing you like this." i said as i laid down next to him. 

he opened his green eyes.now he was staring right at me as i gave him a small smile. " .....why are you smiling?" he said as he had an emotionless face on " nothing much..." i said as i held his hand. his eyes winded as he laid down on his back. now he was staring at the ceiling and he was holding my hand. " y/n?" he said as i spoke " m?" i said as he spoke "remember when  we first met...when i saved you from the guy who almost killed you?" he said as i nodded "yes..how could i forget this...i remember it as it was last night..." i said as he spoke "was i too late or just in time...?" he said as i answered 'just in time.." i said as he held on my hand tighter and i slowly saw something coming out from Damian's eyes..

Damian who was the cold heart boy who didn't cry before was literally next to me crying...tears slowly rolled down his cheek as he looked at me. i hugged him tightly as he hugged me back and hided his face in my own neck. "i promised myself that i won't be late on anyone...even if they were between life and death but...i was late....." he said as i shushed him softly and rubbed his head " no one can blame you Damian..." i said as he looked at me "really..?" he said as i nodded. i rubbed his tears away as he kissed me . i smiled and kissed back as he slowly got on the top of me

I blushed red as i spoke "Damian what the heck are you doing?" i asked as he shushed me this time as he took off his shirt showing his chest and abs. my face went more redder as he turned off the lights 

"i swear i will fucking kill you if Bruce knew anything about this" i said as he spoke

"they all gonna know anyways by hearing you screams "

the end