funny moments cat Damian x reader

(okay when i say funny moments  this means i will type the funny moments that y/n and the batfamily or just Damian went through in the one shot like let's just say something is like behind the senses.so yeah and it is just me or cat Damian is the most cutest thing ever?????????????????btw tell me guys what do you think about this idea. :3)

the first funny moments 

y/n pov

i sighed as i finally bathed all the cats. i was drying Tim as he was the last one i bathed this time. he looked cute as i kissed his forehead and put him down. what i didn't notice it was Damian sitting down on the table that Tim was sitting underneath it i turned around for 2 minutes as i heard something breaks and a loud meow when i turned around i saw the dish that i added flour was poured all over the damn ground and on Tim who was literally covered in flour. this gonna take 2 hours.... i sighed angrily as i knew who already did it.

"DAMIAN." 

the second funny moment

i was taking off my clothes in the bathroom so i could take a bath. i made sure that i was alone sense i didn't want any of the cats to see me naked even if they were just animals. i heard the door slowly open as i saw Damian and Red staring right at me. i screamed a bit as i heard a hiss from Bat and Wing. Bat hit Red on the head as he ran out and Bat took Damian from the nape as i saw Damian trying to slip . the funny thing that Wing closed the door while walking out.

. . . 

but i still could hear Damian's hissing and loud meows. 

the third funny moment

i was sitting down watching TV with the cats but there was someone missing. i looked around. Bat was missing as i started to look around for him. mostly Damian or Tim will be the missing ones as i opened the back door and i wish i didn't i saw bat was holding a damn cat from the nape and he literally was fucking it. i fell down on my butt as i closed the door and then ran to the bathroom 

i need to fucking wash my eyes.

LITERALLY 

the fourth funny moment and the last 

it was 4 am in the morning and Damian was running around the apartment like a crazy bitch. i sighed as i heard something broke in the kitchen. i got up only in short shorts and a long sleeve shirt as i walked to the kitchen. i saw Damian sitting down on the table and 77% of the dishes and plates i got in the kitchen was broken....

i looked at Damian who was cleaning himself like he did nothing...

so guys did you enjoy that??? please tell me and comment so if you did like it i will update more of it!!!and guys do you enjoy my book? and if you have requests please tell me and i will do them!! 

enjoy the picture anyways xDDD

BYE (*3*)1

BYE (*3*)1