baby i'll be fine, and fuck it if i die it was by your side;

your pov
_______

I woke up to the sound of the quiet tapping on glass, not loud but very constant. groggily, I stood up out of bed and limped my way to the curtains and yanked them open. my eyes were met with Gus, smiling happily outside in my front yard.

groaning tiredly, I unlocked the window and opened it just enough to let him hear me

"Gus. it's 7:30 in the morning, and I don't see the world burning so is it really that important?"

he chuckled, shaking his head and leaning against the window sill. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends today, y'know, Tracy and my friend Bexey, oh yeah, Wicca too."

"you mean the kid who was taking pictures of us last night?" I scoffed.

"hey." he became jokingly defensive. "that was a cute ass picture and you know it."

I chuckled, smiling back down at the boy staring up at me through the glass, "fine, I'll go. just let me get dressed."

peep nodded as I closed the curtains, throwing on some black ripped jeans and an Eminem sweatshirt as i made my way down the stairs.

my mom was sprawled out on the couch, hung over and still smoking a cigarette. "where you going?"

"out with Gus, he's outside at the window... I'll be back tonight."

my mom chuckled, crushing out her cigarette and looking up at me, " next time, tell Gus that the front door isn't just there as an accessory. " she joked.

I rolled my eyes, walking out of said front door and around the house to meet up with Gus.
••• time skip •••
Gus and I walked through the door, immediately met by Tracy and Wicca sitting in the living room.

Tracy practically jumped up to meet me again, "wassup, girl? I see you're still wit my brother"

I smiled at Tracy, nodded as he moved aside, Wicca standing right behind him with a smirk on his face. "guess I blew the first impression last night huh? well, I'm Wicca Phase."

I chuckled, jokingly shaking his hand as I sat back on the couch. peep sat a respectable distance on the other end, even though for a minute he acted like he didn't want to, right as a blonde haired boy with perfectly chiseled jawlines walked in from the other room.

"oh, ello,love." his London accent cooed as he took a seat opposite of the couch peep and I sat on. "I'm Bexey."

"y/n." I smiled back, getting lost for a minute before I heard the sound of Tracy and Wicca walking back into the room.