take off your favorite dress, lay your head on my chest;

your pov
_______
as Gus and I drove, I can't help but start to think about how different I've been lately, I've known peep for a week, and I feel like a completely different person than I was before him. not in a bad way necessarily, he made me open up a little, I was finally comfortable with someone. and I'll be the first to admit, it scares the hell out of me.

Gus made a right turn, out of the way to my house and started to drive past a few stores and food chains.

"house's that way Gus." I joked, pointing in the opposite direction as he made another turn.

he smirked. "little detour."

I watched as he pulled up to a Best Buy, putting the car in park as we hopped out. "so, you gonna tell me what we're doing here?" I asked, walking alongside Gus, perfectly in sync as the overhead bell rang when we entered the store.

"can't have a sleepover with out movies and music and shit right?" he smiled, taking my hand and dragging me along through the store. i noticed a smirk crawling over his lips as he subtly dragged me towards the Skin section.

"uh-unh." I chuckled, pulling him back in the opposite direction, "don't even think about it, peepers."

he rolled his eyes playfully, dragging his feet as he followed me, "you're no fun, Bambi."

I began scanning through the classic movies, when my eye caught on one in particular. pulp fiction. I think most could agree it changed the face of movies and television of the 90s and so on, so it was an obvious choice. I'm almost positive I have pulp fiction at the house, but God knows I'm not waisting half of my life trying to find it in the sea of retired obsessions that is my bedroom closet.

Gus gasped quietly as he unlaced our fingers and reached for a dvd, it was the Exorcist. "Bambi, looook!"

he had that same goofy grin as he held up the dvd, taking the pulp fiction from my hand and taking both movies to the checkout counter.

"I take it you like the exorcist." I chuckled, taking out my wallet to pay for the dvd's.

"nah,nah,nah. I'm buyin'." he gently pushed my hand back down as I tried to pay, and before I could, he paid the cashier and we left, back in the car and heading towards the food chains. "Taco Bell sound good?"

"hell yes." I said as if it wasn't even a necessary question, and a small smile slipped onto his lips as he pulled up to the drive-thru.

"can I get uh, crunchy taco supreme, a soft taco supreme, Mexican pizza and uh, quesadilla and Nacho fries bell grande.." Gus ordered casually as I tried not to laugh out loud in the passenger seat, before he turned and looked at me, "what do you want, baby?"

I chuckled, "just a soft taco for me."

then it hit me, baby? it's probably nothing...right? yeah it's nothing. don't you dare catch feelings heart.

finally, Gus and i made our way to my house, one hand of his barely resting on the steering wheel and the other assisting him in his Mexican 6 course meal. I couldn't help but giggle a little at the childlike nature of lil peep. it was too much, leaving nothing to be desired.

I threw my stuff down on the countered we walked in, making a beeline for the living room to put pulp fiction into the player. I watched from the couch with a few giggles escaping my lips as Gus devoured the rest of his Taco Bell and joined me on the couch. the movie began as we made small talk and stupid jokes here and there, we had both seen the film so many times it really didn't matter if we payed attention.

the air conditioning whirring overhead made me shiver as I tried to warn up my arms. Gus had taken the throw off the back of the couch when the movie started and it wasn't looking like he planned on sharing.

"you cold?" Gus questioned as he glanced over to me, noticing my non-intentionally over dramatic chill.

I scoffed, chuckling, "well, if peepers wasn't hogging the blankets maybe i wouldn't be." I teased, his smile lighting up the room as he shook his head.

"we wouldn't have this problem if you'd getchur ass over here Bambi." Gus chuckled, lifting the blanket and opening his arms.

I blushed, my cheeks flushing bright red as I crawled over to the other end of the couch where peep lay and laid my head against his chest.

we finished watching both movies, Gus holding me a little tighter each time I jumped during the exorcist, and let's be honest, I was the main one comforting Gus during the jump scares.

slowly, I felt Gus' breathing soften a little against my ear, and I glanced up to find that he had slowly drifted asleep, a small smile hugging his lips loosely. with a contented sigh escaping my lips, I clicked the tv off and lay back down against his chest, listening to the Hum of his heartbeat.

____________
this is so fucking late and I'm so fucking sorry. this chapter is probably really bad😬 I haven't had a lot of inspiration lately and I know I said I'd have this up days ago but better late than never! love y'all.