Touch Me I'm Going to Scream, Part 1

"You're just dreaming now. You know that? NBA's a pipe dream, son. Might as well give it up." Nathan smirked as he was blocked Jamie as they pretended to play basketball in the living room. 

"No, it's not. I'm Nathan Scott." Jamie exclaimed as he pretended to score a basket.  

"Two points." Grace and Claudia exclaimed as they walked into the living room smiling. 

"Hey, mama! Gracie!" Jamie shouted as he ran up to them. 

"What?" Claudia asked as she kneeled down so she was beside them both at eye level.  

"You should have seen daddy last night. He's gonna play in the NBA for sure." Jamie grinned at Claudia. Claudia smiled at Nathan who was in the kitchen. 

"Oh, we'll see, huh?" Claudia replied encouragingly. "Hey, listen, um, I was talking to Chester, and apparently he hasn't been fed this morning." Claudia explained, her children were not the best at remembering to feed their pet rabbit. 

"He always tells on us." Grace sighed and Jamie nodded his head in agreement. 

"You better get our of here, you wascally rabbit feeder. Go." Claudia grinned at children before they ran off to feed their rabbit. Claudia walked over to Nathan and sat beside him at the breakfast bar. Nathan gave her a cup of coffee. "Making progresson the court, huh?" Claudia asked as she took the cup of coffee off of Nathan. 

"Yeah. Last night, for the first time, I, uh... I felt like I was on my way back." Nathan admitted and Claudia turned on the stool and hugged him.

"I'm so glad for you, Nathan." She grinned as they hugged. 

"How you doing in the studio?" Nathan asked and Claudia thought for a moment before she nodded her head. 

"Uh. Good. Last night, for the first time, I felt like I was on my way back." Claudia explained, using the same words as Nathan. "I got one song finished, Karma." Claudia added. 

"That's my girl." Nathan smiled before they kissed, it was so great to have Claudia and Nathan back like this. 

"Never gets old." Claudia sighed to herself as they looked at each other smiling. 

___

Nathan walked onto the basketball with his children. They loved coming to Raven's tryouts. 

"Uh my dawgs. What's up, my dudes?" Quentin asked as he walked up to Nathan's children. They were growing attached to Quentin. "Give me one more. Oh, there it is." Quentin exclaimed as they high-fived each other. "Hey, let me throw J. Scott up there, and one of y'all dunk him." Quentin shouted jokingly as Grace ran after them.

"While the cat's away, huh?" Nathan asked jokingly to Skills, obviously meaning Lucas. 

"Nah, they just having some fun. Why, what's with you?" Skills asked as they both watched the   boys speak to the children.

"Well, apparently, my mom's dating some freak she met online." Nathan sighed, the 'freak' was Skills. Music started to play in the gym and the basketball team start to dance.  Quentin called the two Scott twins over to him.

"Hey, ballers, come here. Yeah. Come on, you ready? All right, do what I do, all right?" Quentin asked and the two children nod their heads. They started to imitate Quentin's dance moves. Nathan looked at his children laughing. Skills blew the whistle. 

"Hit the showers." He smirked and the music stopped. Quentin looked over at Nathan.

"Hey, hey, Nate. Come on, man. Let's show them how it's done old school." Quentin shouted and Nathan raised a brow at him.