A Kiss to Build a Dream On

"You're pregnant!" Haley exclaimed laughing excitably as she sat with Lucas and Claudia up on the roof of Clothes and Bros. Claudia wanted to tell them somewhere special.

"Claude, that is amazing!" Lucas grinned as she hugged his best friend, Haley joined in too.

"Found out a couple of days ago." Claudia smiled at her friends as she touched her stomach, no bump had appeared yet. They pulled themselves out of the hug and Claudia could see just how excited Haley was for her. Claudia could tell Lucas was less excited but Claudia understood why, Lucas might be losing Peyton because she wants to have this baby. 

"I am buying ice cream, come on." Haley grinned as she held Claudia's hand, Lucas followed behind them. 

___

"Knock, knock. Brought you this month's issue of B. Davis magazine." Claudia sang as she walked into Lucas and Peyton's bedroom from the back door. It had been a while since they did that.

"Our ceiling fan does 147 rotations a minute." Peyton explained and Claudia looked at her weird.

"Well, that answers my question about how mama's doing." She laughed as she placed the magazine beside Peyton. "How's baby?" Claudia asked as she sat down on the bed beside Peyton.

"Baby is kicking baby-Growing ass. The doctor says we're doing good." Peyton exclaimed and Claudia high-fived her. 

"Good. That's what Aunt Claudie likes to hear. Good job in there, kiddo." Claudia grinned at peyton's big baby bump.

"So, I got an interesting call from the label this morning." Peyton stated and Claudia raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, let me guess - They want Mia's album like last week, which, by the way, is gonna be fantastic, Which is unbiased, even though I am the producer." Claudia rambled on and Peyton shook her head.

"Okay. Call wasn't about Mia. They want to buy one of your songs. I guess they have an artist that heard it and fell in love with it and blah, blah, blah." Peyton explained and Claudia was in shock. They wanted her music, her music wasn't anything special.

"I never thought about selling my songs." Claudia sighed a little as she laid down on the bed beside Peyton.

"Okay, well, from the way they were raving about you, You might want to start thinking about it." Peyton smirked as she looked over at Claudia, she was looking up at the ceiling fan trying to figure out what to do.

___

"Did you know that Chase lost his virginity to Brooke?" Mia asked Claudia as she walked into Red Bedroom Records. Claudia just laughed but Mia didn't look that pleased.

"Yes but I challenge you to find a boy that did not lose his virginity to Brooke Davis." Claudia smirked jokingly.

"But she's Brooke Davis." Mia groaned and Claudia walked around the table over to Mia.

"And you're Mia Catalano." Claudia smiled at Mia encouragingly.

"But she's Brooke Davis." Mia replied pouting.

"And you're Mia Catalano, and I'm getting off this train." Claudia explained laughing.

"I just feel stupid - Like, everyone knew but me." Mia sighed and Claudia nodded her head.

"Nathan lost his virginity to my best friend, I mean she was basically my older sister, well she's actually Haley's older sister." Claudia explained frantically, using hand gestures and everything. She could tell how confused Mia was.