Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

"Claudia?" Nathan called as he wheeled into their bedroom. 

"Hey, I'm in here. How'd it go at the doctor's?" Claudia asked smiling as she turned around to face Nathan. Her smile fell once she saw Nathan in his wheelchair. Nathan laughed before he stood up.  

"That is so not funny..." Claudia laughed in defeat and Nathan nodded his head.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm fine. I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days, that's all." Nathan explained and Claudia nodded her head. "So you're excited for the USO show?" Nathan asked grinning and Claudia shook her head.

"Honestly, no. I had this nightmare last night, that I got un on stage and I forgot the words of my song. I completely forgot. I just stood here. What am I gonna do if that happens tonight?" Claudia asked worried.

"Do you have any instrumental hits?" Nathan asked jokingly and Claudia wasn't impressed. "It was just a dream, Claudia. You're gonna be great, okay? And I can't wait to see my sexy girl on stage." Nathan smirked and Claudia shook her head.

"Not a chance. The doctor said you should stay home and relax, and you need to listen to him." Claudia replied as he pointed at Nathan. 

"I think I can handle a concert." Nathan argued and Claudia shook her head.

"Not gonna happen. Besides, I don't want to overwhelm you with my sexiness...when I'll throw up all over the stage." Claudia smirked jokingly.

"Come on. Do you remember the first time you sang to me at the cafe? Well, if you get nervous, just close your eyes, and pretend like you're back there, and it's just you and me, all right?" Nathan explained comfortingly and Claudia smiled at her husband.

"Yeah. I like that. Thank you. I love you, Nathan Scott." Claudia grinned before she kissed Nathan. 

"I love you." Nathan mumbled before Claudia walked away from her husband grinning. 

___

"Claude, tell him!" Nathan shouted.

"What?" Claudia asked as she walked into the living room. Lucas was there too.

"I had to have a little talk with her about walking away, too." Nathan said to Lucas as Claudia sat down beside him.

"Oh, you're just full of funny today, aren't you?" Claudia asked sarcastically before she saw the ice on Lucas' hand. "What happened to you?" Claudia asked confused.

"He decked Julian." Nathan answered and Claudia looked at Lucas shocked.

"Why?" Claudia asked intrigued, she was kind of excited.

"He was dating Peyton in L.A." Nathan answered and Claudia grinned.

"Really?" She asked, grinning like the cheshire cat.

"Yeah, apparently, they were in love..." Lucas mocked. He hated how Julian and Peyton knew each other.

"Get in!" Claudia exclaimed as she high-fived Nathan. Lucas gave them a confused look. "First of all sorry I just really appreciate when the drama's not about us, second of all he is quite hot." Claudia explained and Nathan turned to face Claudia. "Not as hot as you though." She smiled as she touched his face.

"Yeah, you guys suck right know. You know that?" Lucas asked jokingly and Claudia grinned as she turned to face Lucas.

"All right, I'm off. Jamie, Grace and Orval are at Andre's for the night." Claudia replied like it was nothing and Lucas looked at her confused.