We Change, We Wait

Claudia was sitting in the Scott's living room with Haley, Jamie and Gracie. They were all flipping through Claudia's fan mail. She was getting so much after her appearance on 'Another Morning with Kathy Klark'.

"This is unreal." Claudia exclaimed as she started to read someone's fan mail. She realised that it wasn't actually kid appropriate so she decided maybe it wasn't the best idea for Jamie or Gracie to open up anymore. "Hey, maybe we should stop opening these up." Claudia smiled at her children before she gave Haley a wary look.

"It's okay. We can right our own fan mail for daddy." Grace suggested as she clambered off of the kitchen stool. Jamie nodded his head before the twins walked off to his bedroom.

"That bad, huh?" Haley asked laughing and Claudia just shuddered a little before she threw it in the bin pile. Haley threw out a lot too. "Jeeze, people are just so dirty." Haley replied and the Claudia picked up one, she knew the writing.

"Well, well. What does the Chris Keller have to say?" Claudia asked grinning and Haley looked at Claudia laughing excitably.

"Chris Keller, Chris Keller?" Haley asked and Claudia nodded her head as she opened up the letter. "Won't Nathan not be annoyed?" Haley asked and Claudia shook her head as she started to read the letter.

"Nathan knows how much I love him." Claudia answered as she read through the letter. "It's a song." Claudia stated as she read over the lyrics. "He wants me to sing it." Claudia added and Haley took the sheet music away from her.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked smirking as she sat herself down at the piano and Claudia looked at the lyrics. Haley started to play the piano and Claudia began to sing.

"Chris is an ass, but this song is so good." Haley stated and Claudia just nodded her head in agreement. "Can we do it again?" Haley asked like an excited toddler. Claudia laughed as she nodded her head and they did it all over again.

___

"Well, this is the first five-game losing streak of my career. I think I like winning better." Nathan said as he walked up to his family. Claudia hugged him sympathetically.

"You didn't lose, daddy. Those losers did!" Grace exclaimed annoyed and Jamie just walked beside his mom and dad as Grace marched off angrily.

"Somebody's a little fired up." Nathan laughed and Jamie nodded his head.

"Yeah. You should have seen her twenty minutes ago." Jamie sighed and Grace walked back over to them. Nathan kneeled down in front of his children.

"You know what, Gracie, Jamie? I wear that uniform just like they do, so doesn't matter if I'm playing or not, it's still my team. We win as a team, and we lose as a team. Remember that, okay?" Nathan explained to his children, they nodded their heads before the walked off.

"As I told you once before, you are very hot sitting on the bench." Claudia joked with Nathan but she could see he wasn't really up for it. "You okay?" Claudia asked concerned.

"I am now." Nathan smiled at his wife and Claudia nodded her head.

"Good. Let's get you home." She grinned before they walked off together, the kids in front of them. "I think I might need to feed Grace ice cream tonight. She is angry." Claudia joked and Nathan laughed.

___

"I'll try stilling to figure out how I ended up with such a talented wife." Nathan smirked as he leaned on the door way. Claudia had just finished playing a song on the piano. She turned around to face him, stood up and walked over to him.