sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Note: The song isn't mine. And I got inspired by this imagine while I was eating at McDonald's. This song was playing and I remembered this book so...yeah...
Also,
(C/H/C) = Crush's Hair Color
(C/E/C) = Crush's Eye Color
(R/N) = Rival's Name
(M/N) = Middle Name
(L/N) = Last Name
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/N)'s POV

I heard, that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're, married now

The music played on the radio as I drove in my car. I couldn't help it. He's getting married. . .he found someone new...I felt so...alone. I should have never given up on him. But I guess he gave up on me.

I heard, that your dreams came true
I guess she gave you things
I didn't give to you

I heard that all his dreams came true. When we were together, he would say how much he would want to have his own company...and he got it. The person he found must have given him things I didn't and couldn't give him...

Old friend, why are you so shy
Ain't like you to hold back
Or hide from the light

I tried to contact him. But when he heard it was me, he ended the call. It wasn't like him to hold back...he would usually end his problems as fast as he could. And it certainly wasn't him to hide from the light...

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I
Couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you be reminded that for me it isn't over

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm not even invited! But...I want him to see me...so that he'll know, for me, it isn't over. And it never will be.

Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best
For you too, don't forget me
I beg, I'll remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead yeah

I saw him. He looks the same. The same (C/H/C) hair that I loved to play with, his (C/E/C) eyes that I would easily get lost in. His...everything. He's still that man that I fell in love with, and the man I'm still in love with. But it's okay. I guess. I could find someone like him...I just want what's best for him, I just hope he doesn't forget me...I always remembered he said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead." Those were his last words to me before he left me. I saw him glance at me. I couldn't help it...I started tearing up...

(C/N)'s POV
I saw her. The girl I truly love. I was never in love with (R/N). I still love (Y/N). With all my heart. I was forced to marry (R/N), she told me that she loves me, but I told her the truth that I didn't. The person I wanna marry, is non other than (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N).

(Y/N)'s and (C/N)'s POV
I could find someone like him/her. But...I realized...that I don't want someone like him/her...because I need (Y/N)/(C/N).