ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ʟᴜᴠ

Inspired by the song, "Boy In Luv" by BTS!!!!! ♡•♡
(C/F/N) = Crush's Friend's Name
(G/F/N) = Guy Friend's Name
(R/B/N) = Random Boy Name
(R/G/N) = Random Guy's Name
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(C/N)'s POV

I was sitting in my seat in science class, everyone was waiting for our teacher to come. I then saw a beautiful girl pass by our classroom. I notice d her immediately. (Y/N) (L/N). Basically, I like to tease her sometimes. I did that because my mom forced me to watch movies with her, almost all of them had the guy bullying the girl he likes. And in the end, he gets the girl. It's honestly so overused.

So... I decided to try it on (Y/N). But it's not working so far.

'What an idiot.' I thought to myself. 'Doesn't she watch movies or dramas where the guy bullies the girl he likes?'

I couldn't help but scoff silently. 'Idiot.' I thought.

Finally, Mr. Min came in the classroom and started the class.

~Time Skip~

(C/N)'s POV
I told all of my guy friends to meet me at the back of the school after classes. They all agreed. Now, here I was with all my male friends, (C/B/F), (C/F/N), (G/F/N), (R/B/N) and (R/G/N). I then told them my plan, they all agreed to it and helped me improve it. We all said that this would happen tomorrow after school. We then said our goodbye's and went home.

~The Next Day~

(Y/N)'s POV
My day started well, everything was fine. But now, bere I am, being pinned in between (C/B/F) and my locker.

"You're coming with me." He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the back of the school. I then saw (C/N) there, he looked like he was waiting for someone. (C/B/F) pushed me towards (C/N) as we collided. I was now on top of (C/N), to my surprise, (C/N) was blushing.

"Well, it looks like my job here's done." (C/B/F) smirked. "Have 'fun' you guys~" (C/B/F) continued as he walked away from us. I quickly got off of (C/N) as he stood up as well.

"What do you want, (C/L/N)?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just pulled a beautiful red rose from his jacket, it looked like it was in perfect shape, even though I landed on top of him. He then gave me the rose as I smiled slightly. I really did like him, I thought he didn't like me because he kept on bullying me.

"I love you." He said to me as I smiled fully. "Idiot." He finished as he started running away.

"YOU LITTLE SH*T!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran after him. When I caught him, I suddenly said, "Oh and I love you too." He then proceeded to kiss my lips as I kissed back.