ʀᴏsᴇ

3rd Person POV
(Y/N) recieved a rose for her birthday. She got it from (C/N), the person she is in love with. But like in those clichè novels, they can't be together, due to him having to marry another woman, who he is not in love with. He gave her that rose saying, "When this rose dies, it means that my love for you has died as well." And with that statement, he had to leave, not even saying goodbye.

(Y/N) kept the rose in her garden, in a pot near the bench that was placed there.

Two months after he left her, she realized that the rose - even if she wasn't taking care of it that much - wasn't withering nor did it look old, it still looked as if it was newly bought.

Curiously, she took the rose and she felt it, the rose didn't hurt her fingers like how a regular rose would.

She then realized... that the rose was fake.

Confused of why (C/N) would give her a fake rose, she then remembered what he said to her before departing...

"When this rose dies, it means my love for you has died as well."

Realization slapped her in the face, hard. Due to the rose being fake, it cannot wither or die.

Which means that...

His love for her can never and will never die.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N: Part 2 or...?