26 | Real Life

September 11, 2018
Kaycee's p.o.v

"Dude, I swear that if you don't give me back my phone, I will cut your eyeballs out of your eye sockets." I threatened Savannah.

"You wouldn't dare, and plus, I'm taking your phone away for the day."

"Heyy, what happened in here?" A girl asked, walking in. I saw makeup all over one of my desks, shoes on the ground, beds unmade, and clothes on the ground.

"It's a funny story actually..." Savannah trailed off, rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand.

"I'm Alyssa." She introduced.

"Kaycee."

Alyssa was honestly really pretty, like Savannah. She had green eyes, blonde hair, and she was about 5'5. I feel bad for the Itsy Bitsy Spider, he got killed in a pipe.

****

"Now, get ready hoes." Alyssa said, closing the door.

"My makeup is done, it's just my outfit." I groaned, frustrated.

"Well, lucky for you, you have two amazing friends." Savannah said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Alyssa started to clean my room, while Savannah was putting away my makeup. Savannah threw some clothes at me, and I went into my bathroom. I got dressed into a pair of light wash boyfriend jeans, a white tee shirt that I cropped by tying a knot at the end with a hair elastic, and my pink fuzzy socks. I already brushed my hair and all of that jazz.

"You look hot girlie, C-" Savannah said, getting cut off by Alyssa covering her mouth with her hand. I got back into my bed, turning on Criminal Minds.

"I still don't get how you can watch that show." A familiar voice spoke. I paused my show, closing the lid of my laptop. I turned around, and saw Corbyn.

"Holy chicken nuggets." I said, making everyone laugh.

"Shut up, they're having a Craycee moment." Alyssa whispered.

I hugged him, and he hugged back. "We have to go shopping, our luggage was lost." Jonah groaned.

"We'll go with them." The girls said.

"But I-" I heard Zach say, getting cut off by Jack covering his mouth. They walked out, leaving Corbyn and I alone. "Want to watch something?" I asked.

"Sure." He agreed. We watched the first season of Riverdale because the rest of the seasons were trash.

"Hey Corbs?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too."

"CALLED IT BITCHES!" A girl screamed. She had strawberry blonde hair, but it was a little bit more blonde, light green eyes, and she was about 5,3.

"I'm Kirstin, Daniel's girlfriend." She told me.

"Kaycee."

"KAYLEE!"

"You're never going to let that go, are you?" I groaned, making Zach grin.

"Nope."

*edited 5/4/20