34

4 years later....

Kaycee's p.o.v
"I'm going to throw up." I spoke as Savannah was securing my vail.

"Kaylee come here!" Laney yelled, getting her 5 year old daughter's attention.

"Auntie KK, look at my pwetty dress!" Kaylee exclaimed, turning around in a circle.

"Let's go." Alyssa smiled.

"Can someone zip up my dress?" Kirstin asked, making Laney rush over, and zip up her dress.

"I'm literally going to throw up." I said.

"You're getting married today Kaycee, it's wedding jitters." Savannah reminded.

"Daniel said that Corbyn was freaking out about you not saying yes today." Kirstin giggled. We got into our positions, me being last. They all walked down, and my dad came, interlocking out arms. "It's your last day of being a Durden." I heard my dad say. We began to walk, and I saw my mom crying, along with my brother and his two kids. Corbyn was standing there, smiling. My dad let me go up, and we held hands. "Today we are here celebrating the wedding of Kaycee Durden and Corbyn Besson." The priest announced. He continued to speak, until it came to vows.

"I didn't prepare my vows so I'm just going to wing it. Kaycee, I met you thinking you were Zach. Those two numbers changed my life, and I didn't think that I would fall in love along the way. Those two numbers made me meet the most awkward, funny, caring, and beautiful person. I love you Kaycee Durden." He finished, making a tear roll down my cheek. Thank God that waterproof mascara exists.

"I didn't prepare my vows either. Corbyn, even though you can be a pain sometimes, you're the best person anyone could ask for. Yes I did think you were an annoying person at first, but you turned out to be this caring, kind, smartest, funny, and overall amazing person. This is going to sound cheesy, but you make me happy from the ways anyone couldn't. I'm so happy that you stuck with me throughout the years. I'm thankful that you texted me on accident. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with a person I love the most with my whole heart." I spoke.

"Do you, Corbyn Matthew Besson take Kaycee Marie Durden as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." He smiled.

"And do you, Kaycee Marie Durden take Corbyn Matthew Besson as your wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do."

We put the rings on each other's fingers. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled.

I took a step foward, and our lips connected as people cheered.

"Auntie KK has cooties!" Kaylee shrieked, making us all laugh. I was finally happy to call Corbyn Matthew Besson mine.
Who knew a wrong number could lead to a happy marriage?

***

Kaycee and Corbyn happily got married and had 3 kids named Sophia, Violet, and Alexia. Savannah and Jack got married, and had 2 kids, Charlotte and Norah. Daniel and Kirstin had 1 kid named Sam, and got married 3 years after Corbyn and Kaycee. Jonah ended up marrying Lana, Kaycee's first ever fan account. Last but not least, Laney and Zach got married a year after Kaycee, and had two other kids, Chloe and Xander.

The End