Chapter 11 Tris

(A.N. I'm sorry but this chapter contains swearing... GOD SPEED TO THE STORY TOOTHLESS! If you read or watched HTTYD, I love youuu!) Tobias picks Zoey up and whispers to her softly. I run to Connor's apartment as well as his friends. I harshly knock on the door and the door opens with a very sleepy Connor, rubbing his eyes. "Tris? Wh-what do you want? It's like two in the morning." Connor groggily says. "Connor, Zoey was shot. Come on! Tobias is taking her to the infirmary." I say. Connor stands there in shock and runs back into his apartment and a few seconds later he comes out with a black jacket, black t-shirt, black jean and black tennis shoes. "Come on! I can't loose my little sister!" Connor yells as he runs out the door. Quickly, I wake up his friends. I tell them all the same things I told Connor. They all come out a minute later fully dressed. "Where's Connor?" Olivia asks. "He is already at the infirmary." I explain. "Come on." I yell and we run to the infirmary.

+++

We arrive there in the matter of seconds and burst through the doors. We look around for Tobias and Connor. Jen points to Connor sitting in a chair, hair messed up, tears running down his face, red eyes, messed up shirt, and both of his elbows propped on his knees, holding his head from falling. Tobias sits in a chair a few chairs away from Connor. I walk to Tobias as the others comfort Connor. "What happened?" I ask Tobias. "We weren't there fast enough. If we were, Zoey wouldn't be in a coma right now..." Tobias explains. Tears sting my eyes, daring to spill. I sit down next to Connor and put a hand on his back, but Connor hits it away. "I'm sorry Connor..." I say. "She will live." I finish. "She might not live! Zoey is in a coma! She might not wake up, she has a twenty percent of living. I can't just loose my sister after-" Connor explains but stops himself. "After what, Connor?" Olivia asks Connor. "A-after uhm... My uhh, uhm... M-m-o-oth-er... Died..." Connor stutters. Connor starts crying even harder now. We all hug Connor. "Your sister is headstrong and won't give up. You know that. She always manages to make it through." Jen says. "She might not this time!" Connor yells. "Hold on." I say. I walk up to the desk. "Can we visit Zoey uhm..." I start but I don't know Connor's last name. "Connor, what's your last name?" I ask Connor, who is still sitting with his friends, silently crying. "Parker." Connor sniffles. "Thanks." I say. I turn back to the woman at the desk. "Zoey Parker" I say. "Hmm... Zoey... Zoey Parker.... Zoey Parker. Oh here she is! She is in room 46 and is available for visitors." The woman says. I say a quiet thank you and walk back to my friends. "We can visit Zoey in room 46." I say. They all get up and we look for room 46. "Found it!" Joseph says. Joseph leads us into a white room with a small table at the left side, two chairs next to the table, and a hospital bed in the center, revealing Zoey covered in stitches, cuts, and bruises. Connor lets out a loud sob and rushes to Zoey's bedside. "Zoey? Zoe?! Zoe, please wake up! Zoey!" Connor cries, leaning over his sister's bedside. I never thought I would see Connor so sad and heartbroken. "I think we should leave them alone for a few minutes." Tobias says. We all nod and leave Zoey and Connor and wait in the waiting room. We all take a seat next to each other. Almost everyone has tears in their eyes. Some of us sob or let out a cry. "How did this happen? Whoever did this to Zoey will get one hell of an ass whooping!" Jen yells. "You know, that Carly girl was always looking at Connor funny." I say. "Yeah, she always asked if either Connor or I could train her." Tobias says. "That little son of a-" Jen is about to yell the word but is stopped by Chelsey and Olivia covering her mouth and holding her down. "Calm down buddy. Calm down." Joseph coos. "How can I?! The bitch is just jealous of Zoey! Because she thinks that Connor and Zoey are dating or something! They're clearly siblings!" Jen screeches. "Wait, is that who Zoey was attacked by? The diva bitch?" Chelsey asks. "Yeah." Olivia says. Connor comes out of Zoey's room with tears pouring down his face. Connor wipes the tears away but new ones come to replace the old ones. "Connor, we know who shot your sister." Jen says. Connor's head shoots up and nearly runs to us. "It was Carly." Joseph says. "You mean the diva bitch?" Connor says. "Yes, her." Tobias says. Connor literally races out the infirmary and to the transfer dormitory. Before all of us, excluding Connor, go to the transfer dormitory, we all stop by Zeke and Uriah and get water balloons and ice cold water.

+++

We run to the transfer dormitory and see Connor waiting for us. "Guys when I give a thumbs up behind my back, that means to go all out." Connor whispers. All of us, but Connor walk into the dormitory and hide in the shadows. Connor walks in and sits down on Carly's bed. Carly slowly wakes up due to the squeaking of the bed and the weight difference. "Wha- oh hey Connor." Carly flirts as she puts a hand on Connor's hand. "Hey Carly." Connor says. We hear Jen whisper, quietly so that only us hear, "bitch" we turn around and see Jen, Olivia and Joseph holding paintball guns. We all pay attention to Carly and Connor. Carly keeps flirting as Connor pretends to like Carly... Man that must be hell for him! I explain in my head. Carly is now sitting up with her hands on Connor's chest. Carly leans in for a kiss but then Connor gives a thumbs up behind his back. I nod to the others and we literally jump Carly. We throw the ice cold water balloons at her, the others shoot Carly with the paintball guns and dump all of the freezing water on her. Carly screeches and Jen starts to beat Carly up. Jen knocks Carly unconscious and walks to the door. "Damn dude!" Chelsey says. "I'm surprised we didn't wake anyone up." I say. "I know right." Everyone says. We all nod and walk out of the dormitory. "Nice acting Connor." Jen says nudging Connor. "Who said it was acting?" Connor says. Jen sends him a death glare. "If looks could kill." Connor laughs.

+++

Jen POV

We all start talking and walk around Dauntless until the clock says 6:00 AM. "Hey guys, let's go to sleep. I am tired!" Joseph explains. "Okay." Everyone says.

+++

Everyone leaves after a while but Connor, I trail behind as Tris, Four, Chelsey, Olivia and Joseph lead the way. But Connor is behind me. "Hey uh Jen, wait up." Connor calls. I stop and turn around. "Yeah Connor?" I say. "Uhm.. I want to ask you something..." Connor says while cupping the back of his neck. "And that is?" I ask.

Connor stands awkwardly,

shifting his feet,

still cupping the back of his neck.

Connor stutters a few times,

but manages to ask me...

"Do you want to go out with me?"

(A.N.) Oh don't you guys just 'love' cliffhangers?! Okay, so this whole chapter (I mean about Zoey getting shot, and the Connor asking Jen on a date thing was a request by my friend, (OH MY GOSH I HAVE A FRIEND?!?!?!?), DauntlessCake10 make sure to check her and my other friends out (OH MAI GAWSH! I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!????) they are I_LOVE_TOBIAS_EATON, Dauntlesscupcake101, forcesofearth2014, ROSCHinitiates, Himani12345, divergentf, Fangirl_writer123, and Divergent_fan13. OMG YES I DO HAVE FRIENDS! AM I COOL YET GUYS?! (Nope lol) Okay, I am sorry that this is a long A.N., but Y.O.L.O! Anyways, Stay Classy! 😄👍💖