Chapter Two

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

... I'm finally here! Hope's Peak High School!

"Will you be coming home for the first break?" Robert questioned.

"Maybe. I honestly don't know yet." I responded.

Robert and I then headed inside, with Robert carrying my things in.

We soon reached the main office, where we met the principal (who's human in this story).

"Hello! You must be (y/n), the ultimate actress, right?" Monokuma greeted.

"Yep. That's me!"

"Great. Here's your electronic ID (the things the students have in the show. Don't know what it's called...). Don't lose it. It's also your room key and allows you to get to certain areas in the school." Monokuma said before handing me my electronic ID.

"Cool. Thanks!"

"You're welcome. Your butler may help you to your room, but then he'll have to leave." Monokuma explained.

"Okay. Let's go!"

We then headed to my room, where I used my electronic ID to get in.

After setting my things down, Robert left.

... Guess I should get to unpacking...

... Or I could go exploring and unpack later...

After all, school doesn't start until Thursday. It's Monday. I have plenty of time.

So, I put my ID in my (purse/bag) and exited my room.

As I was walking around, I saw all the things the school had to offer including the typical classrooms, but also things like a work-out room, a swimming pool, a stage, etc.

I can tell that I'm going to love it here.

Once I was done exploring, I headed back to my room, and began to unpack.

... Boring task... But must be done...

~~~

Finally finished unpacking! Now I can just relax until dinnertime at six.

So, I grabbed my (purse/bag) once more (which had my ID in it) and exited my room.

... Perhaps I should check out the stage first?

After all, that's probably where I'll be spending a lot of time while here at Hope's Peak High School.

As I was heading to the stage, I turned the corner and just happened to bump into someone.

Typical cliché moment if you ask me.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?" I heard a male's voice question.

My head was hurting slightly, but otherwise I felt alright.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered while opening my eyes.

"That's a relief. Name's Makoto Naegi. How about you?" Makoto introduced.

"(y/n) (y/l/n)." I said.

"Nice to meet you (y/n)." Makoto said.

I smiled.

"Likewise."

We then had an awkward silence.

"Well, I must be going. See you around!" Makoto said before running off.

"Yep! See you!" I called out.

I wonder if he could still hear me.

Anyway... Onto the stage!

Hey. Hope you're still enjoying the story. It didn't feel right to only have one chapter on this story so that's why I'm updating twice in one day. That probably won't happen again (especially once the first few chapters are out). Anyway... Later! =^-^=