Chapter Five

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

When Byakuya and I finally arrived at the gym, we found chairs everywhere...

... And they were already all taken...

... Aw...

"Seems like we're standing. Man! I really was hoping we'd make it in time to grab a seat." I complained.

"And whose fault is that I wonder." Byakuya remarked.

I frowned.

"How many times do I have to say 'I'm sorry!'?" I questioned.

"Doesn't matter how many times you apologize. That won't change our situation in the slightest." Byakuya said.

"But I can still apologize." I stated.

"Yes, yes you can. But I don't intend to hear it." Byakuya said before walking away.

I was going to go after him but was stopped by someone placing a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to face Makoto.

"Hey (y/n). We saved you a spot to sit. Want to come?" Makoto questioned.

"Sure." I replied.

Ha! In your face Byakuya!

Makoto then led me to where he had found a spot for me. Sayaka and Kyouko were also there.

"Hey (y/n). Glad Makoto found you. We were getting pretty worried he wouldn't find you." Sayaka said.

"Yeah, well I had a little hold-up with a rich snob." I said as I sat down.

"Oh, so that's why you got here after us?" Kyouko questioned.

"Yep..." My voice trailed off.

"Sorry to hear that." Makoto said.

"It's fine. Hopefully I won't have to worry about seeing him again." I said.

Before anyone could say anything else, the entrance ceremony began.

Finally back! Later! =^-^=