Chapter Fourteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"So (y/n), is there anything you'd like to do now that our club meetings have finished?" Makoto questioned.

"If I was being completely honest, I really need to read a book right now. One thing I do to practice my acting is reading a diverse variety of books, and then trying to imitate all the characters." I explained.

"Oh, okay. Well, if you change your mind, just text me." Makoto said, before walking away.

I then headed to the library, in search of finding a good book to get into.

As I entered the library, I saw a familiar face.

Byakuya.

Since I didn't' want to cause an awkward situation, I did my absolute best to avoid him.

That's when I heard a loud voice call out something.

"Master Byakuya! I finished my bath!"

... 'Master'!? Who would want him as their master?!

Curious, I looked to see a female with purple hair, looking at Byakuya expectantly.

Byakuya frowned.

"Oh. It's you again."

... How dare he treat her like that! Even if I don't know the girl, that's no excuse to treat her so badly!

Stepping out of my hiding spot, I walked up to the two.

"Really? Is that really how you should be treating others? Wait, let me answer that for you. No – that's not how you should be treating others!" I exclaimed.

Byakuya turned to me.

"Do I honestly look like I care about what you think?"

The girl glared at me.

"Yeah! How d-dare you treat M-Master Byakuya that w-way!"

"I'm trying to defend you!"

A teacher was soon breaking us up, and shooing us out of the library.

Guess I'm not getting a book anytime soon...

"Look at what you did!" The girl said.

"Me?! What I did!? I was just trying to help you!" I yelled.

Byakuya then started to walk away.

"And where do you think you're going!?" I questioned.

"To get away from you two." Byakuya answered.

I glared.

"Fine. I don't want you around anyway. You're just a bothersome creature." I insulted.

For just a moment, Byakuya looked shocked.

He didn't say anything else before walking away.

Good riddance.

Yay! Another chapter's out! Listen up, because I have something important to say... I'm moving next week, and the computer with all my stories on it will soon be packed. Meaning... I won't be able to update for a while once it's packed. I hope you can understand. Later! =^-^=