Chapter 11- SUDDEN change

"The Devil Whispered in my ear "your not strong enough to withstand the storm"
Today I whispered in the Devils ear "I am the storm" -Unknown
——————————-

Mila-
I went straight to my bedroom, my blood was boiling, my rage was making me vibrate. Lynn stayed quiet, she was scared. She's usually the one to protect me, but honestly I'm tiered of being weak, stupid, and always being foolish.

I went in to the shower to try and cool my body down, maybe it'll help my head from racing around. What could he possibly be doing with her?! Who is she to him?! I'm lost. I have so many questions, yet no answers. Maybe that's why he hasn't marked me, maybe he has two mates, maybe he just need me for something. Ugh I don't know why the sudden change. He could have just talked to me. I manage to drift off to sleep...

Suddenly i awaken in the middle of the night and I hear someone coming in my room. I look up and it's him. "Get the fuck up you stupid bitch, you thought you could fool me?!" He yelled at me directly in my face. Making me coward in fear, but I won't let him see me weak. "What the fuck are you talking about Maximus ?"

"I'm Alpha Wylde to you!, get the fuck out of my home. Your coming with me." He drags me by my hair. I scream in pain, I hit him with all my strength trying to free myself from his grip. I see the pack members come out of there rooms just watching in confusion.

Lynn-
"Why is our mate doing this to us?" She asked in astonishment and sadness. "I cant hear Jax anymore"

"I don't know Lynn, I think Theres more to this or he just simply fooled us."
I scoffed out. Lynn whimpers and retreats into a corner.

Mila-
I felt disgusted with myself, how could I have been a fool?. He threw me into the dungeon and my body made a loud thud against the concrete.

Suddenly I hear someone coming back in it's her, and he's by her side. Was this there plan? Why? She approached me and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, She stabbed me.

I held in my cries, I've been tortured before if I didn't break before I won't let myself break now. She laughed as I felt the blood gushing out and as I looked up I saw Maximus come and knock me out cold.

Once again the darkness was there to comfort me, to relive my pain.
——————————-

They both tortured me for what feels like years, but I'm sure it's only been a few days.
I've been whipped, cut, burned, beaten to a pulp and all at the hands of my so called mate all the while that bitch laughed and gave me a grin. She would remind me everyday that I was nothing but a toy to him a distraction till she returned.

I felt in raged, the pain was numb again. Ahh this familiar feeling once again.

I awoke to a familiar voice, it was one Adrian, I had met him in the kitchen my first time I came down from my room. He looked at me in utter horror. "Luna! Are you ok?!"

I looked into his eyes and said "please just end my life." I can't bear the torture anymore my body would give out any day now. He shook his head in disagreement.

"Luna, I've been trying to figure out what's going on I swear!, I'll let you out."
He followed through with his words and undid the cuffs. Right after I ran, ran for my life. Ran without looking back. Ran as far as Lynn would take me.

————————
Hey!!! It Getting Juicy!!!-Xo-C