Chapter 23- Memories

Special thanks to,

Mila-Once I awoke I felt his muscular arm wrapped around me

Mila-
Once I awoke I felt his muscular arm wrapped around me. I was feeling pure bliss, but I can't seem to think I may have forgiven him to easily? I'm not sure. He did so much damage and hurt me immensely. At the same time he was in that witches trap. I need him, I want him, and I will try my best to forgive him because the moon goddess has made him my mate for a reason. I'm not the same weak girl I once was, Kyle taught me more then I thought I'd learn. I'm forever grateful.

I feel Maximus pulling me closer, but I continue to look out the window in front of me. I'm in a daze by the beautiful sun. I feel tender bites in the crook of my neck and the bites trail to my back. "Good Morning, kitten"
I feel him move his kisses to my ear, sucking and pulling. His hands roam over me and find my erect breast. I moan at the sensation. As I'm about to move my legs I feel the pain, I pull myself together and finally find words to respond "I'm extremely soar" he decides to lay above me and says "it's ok love" he proceeds to give me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you Mila, We love you both" he snuggles up and lays his head on my chests. I run my fingers through his raven black messy hair as we drift off back to bed.

I hear a loud knock on his door "Alpha Wylde?" I can hear a woman knocking repeatedly. I look over and see him sound asleep. I decide to shake him and he quickly flashes me his million dollar smile. After he hears the knock I see him jump to his feet.

He rushes towards the door "Mom?" I freeze at his response

He rushes towards the door "Mom?" I freeze at his response. I quickly jump out of bed and straight to the restroom. His mom? I'm not prepared to even meet her. I don't even know where we stand. I don't think I'm prepared for any of this. I just calm my thoughts and start filling the giant tub.
I hear him knocking "Kitten?" I'm lost for words. "Yes!" I respond with a high pitch voice. "I will change and eat some breakfast with my mother, come down when your ready"
I think he sensed my nervousness. "No, you think?" Lynn responds with sass. I roll my eyes in annoyance at her remark. I emerged myself in the Luke warm water letting it soothe my sore body. As I lay there I shut my eyes and let myself relax and enjoy the warmth. As I'm letting my mind run freely I start to rethink of last nights events.
Am I wrong? I don't know what's wrong or right anymore. All I know is I want him, I want my mate.
Finally after what felt like an hour I drag myself out of the tub and grab a towel to wrap my frame and hair in. I walk out of my room only to be greeted with the man himself Maximus. Looking at me as if I were his pray and himself the predator.
I can feel my insides growl with hunger, so I snap him out of his daze before his eyes completely change color and I can't stop him. He comes up and wraps his arms around me. Inhaling my scent, "I just can't get enough of you." He states, causing me to almost get weak in the knees.
"I'm hungry" I blurt our like word vomit. He kisses my neck and I rapidly give him access by tilting my neck. As he whispers "me too, but what I'd like to eat is right here in my arms." I could feel my face turning as red, I stay silent not knowing what to respond. Till he says "but I'll wait till tonight. For now get dressed." I sigh in frustration, I feel him smirk while he's buried in my neck.
He turns on his heel and leaves the room. I walk towards the walk in closet but suddenly them memories come flashing back to me. I can't stay in his room not after she was here. Call me dumb but I refuse too. I feel stupid I even slept in their bed. What even happened to her. I rush back to the room I once stayed in. I still only had a towel but I wasn't going to wear her clothing, I would rather be caught dead.
I rushed back into my old room and shut the door. I never realized how far this room is from his. Thankfully I was able to get to my room without anyone seeing me. I run into the small closet and pull out a simple black tee and some high rise shorts, I find a pair of black converse and slip them on. I don't even bother looking in the mirror because honestly I'm just not in the mood not after thinking of how we were in his room and he used to have her there. It didn't come to me sooner because he kept me distracted, but now I just need some space. I hadn't had time to think of him, about us.

 I hadn't had time to think of him, about us

————————-