Chapter 16- Ceramony

"Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you've met someone who doesn't have the courage to handle you"
-------

Hey y'all! Well I'm so proud we've come so far! 127 reads! Yay! I'm grateful for every reader. Y'all are loved!
--------

Mila-

It's been Months since Kyles little stunt, I just ran towards the woods to find some relief. Back in the same direction as I had arrived from. Why is this happening to me? What have I don't to ever deserve such a fate?

I have been tortured inside and out. My heart had been shattered countless times! Why? My feelings have been toyed with, I thought after my parents I would never find love again and when I thought I had, it was all a game.

I fell to my knees, I feel as if I'm suffocating, I felt so much pain and anger. I feel like I'm about to burst or better yet break.
I know Kyles trying to help by wanting both of us to have a second chance and i just cant seem to feel that spark or happiness in me..
"Luna..."

-------
Maximus-
My need for her has grown, my want for her is incredibly strong, my wolf is still trying to get himself out of his trance still recalling the events that caused our mate to run.

***Past****

"Alpha, I have some news." Zane said in a low tone, nearly a whisper.

"Speak!" I snarled with a slight growl. "We discovered that the Luna was pregnant at the time of her death." He said it with sadness in his voice. I nod my head, "I'm sorry for your loss Alpha." He bows as he shuts the door once again.

All I had wanted was my mate in my arms, I've been living with regret it's eating me alive. I destroyed my mate, my pack, my self. I can't believe I let this happen. I should have known Natalia would pull something like this, and to top it all off she was carrying my child.

***Present***

"Boss the shadow seekers have graciously invited you to a gathering tonight, there crowning a new Luna." I stayed in thought, just giving him a simple nod.

"Maybe while were there we can ask around about Mila?" Adrain suggested. "my luna!" I corrected "Inform them we'll go." He had a great idea, maybe i could ask about her, it would help me figure out if she's ran into any packs.

--------

Mila-
"Luna" He says with a wide smirk on his face. "Stop calling me that Kyle, I already told you that I don't want to go through with this!" I said in a rage. He was praying on my weakness. I know he didnt mean any wrong but i jus felt disgusted. "Mila, I have lost my mate, therefor I will never have that bond again. You are a rejected mate so same goes for you, he will never want you, plus he's kicked you out of his pack. We can at least attempt to make this work, I need the help of a Luna to help my pack, please" We have come to be good friends and I could see the sadness in his eyes, and he was right.

He Moves towards me giving me a kiss on my forehead as I nod in agreement. "Thank you." He whispers. "Go get ready our ceremony's tonight."

I just stood there letting his words sink in, I had to be thankful he was giving us both a chance at having someone, a chance at a possible love.

I made my way into his home with my head held high, I will make sure and do all I can, his pack has been there for me when I needed someone, anyone. I won't let them down, I can't.

I go upstairs and see a gown laid out in front of me, it's gorgeous, a bit to exposed but the pink blush silk like material is calling to me. I look over and see it's almost time.I quickly shower and blow dry my hair to fasten the process, add light make up to look presentable. Then walk over to my bed and slowly put on the satin blush pink gown.

It clings to my skin, ever so perfectly. I feel it tight in all the right places. Just this dress makes me feel so empowered.

I sit on the edge of the bed and pick out a white pair of 6inch pumps. The will go perfectly with my dress. I look in the mirror giving myself one last quick glance, and manage to squeeze out a smile. I never thought I'd be here. I wonder what my parents would think of me.

"They would be very proud, even though I think this is a bad idea, I will let you decide

"They would be very proud, even though I think this is a bad idea, I will let you decide. Our mate has really done his damage to us." Lynn says with sadness and weakness in her voice. I know all we've ever wanted was to be loved. "I'm sorry." I manage to say to her. I wish things were different to.

I hear the howl which means it time, time to make my way to the ceremony. As I'm making my way I fidget with the seem of my dress, as I look up I can see Kyle giving me his signature smile, dressed up in a expensive looking suit. I must admit I'm a bit impressed, he cleans up well. I'm not sure what was causing my excitement, the smell that was surrounding me was intoxicating, it made me come to life again.

 I'm not sure what was causing my excitement, the smell that was surrounding me was intoxicating, it made me come to life again

As I'm making my way near him, i see everyone is surrounding us, when I hear a loud growl.

"Mila......"

---------

"Hey guys! Don't forget to share, vote,comment, and follow me on insta! @Crystal_ruzzo!

Lots of love! XO-C