Participants Badge & Certificate Distributions

Heya loveliest candidates,

As you all know before we start the next round, the participants' Badge and certificate would be distributed. For which you all need to take certain small steps to follow precisely.

All the participants are requested to send their book cover on our clubs facebook account named:

The Your Choice Club

FB page link : https://www

FB page link :
https://www.facebook.com/theyour.choiceclub.9

Send us a friends' request along with message on facebook with the following details:

Wattpad ID:
Book name:
Contestant No.:
Category:
Genre:
Also send ur book cover.

The above details that you all have to text us on facebook has been provided to you in the comment where your books had been entered & promoted towards the elimination round.

DO NOT forget to send us friends' request, so that any updates in the awards book would reach you all on time.

All the participants that are promoted to the next round will be tagged below so that this update would reach each and everyone of you.

Admins Mar_Mojica& Raiooooot are the incharge of distribution of the participants badges. For any doubts that may occur to you about the badges, you may contact the badges admins Mar_Mojica & Raiooooot or text us on our above mentioned facebook account.

If you do not have facebook or any social network account, you can ask for the badge to be sent to you via email or by messaging our admin Mar_Mojica on wattpad or on the email t_elements@yahoo.com.

Send us the following details on mail.

Wattpad ID:
Book name:
Contestant No.:
Category:
Genre:
Also send ur book cover.

Note: If ur asking for only the badge please do not send us the cover. Also, You will be responsible for the use of the badge and put it only on your participating book or else you will be disqualified.

People who think that the badge would ruin the look of their book cover. Then they are free to attach it in any of their upcoming chapters as a foot note or a title picture on a chapter Which describes ur participation here or in a authors note or even in there introducing chapter if they want. But as we said before ur Badge will be ur responsibility. Also, if u don't want to attach the badge it would be ur call to take.