Characters

Main characters
Tife:- One of the heroines in the story. Her title The Chosen, 12 years old average height, a but on the chubby side, chocolate brown skin short brown hair with light brown highlights. Dark brown eyes , childish face, cute, loyal and is ready to do anything for her friends and family.

Naomi:-A close friend of Tife who is a Chosen, tall and slim with short brown hair, honey coloured skin, brown eyes and bubbly personality,pretty. Is trust worthy and has a sarcastic witty personality.

Chiamaka:- Another Chosen, she completes the trio. A bit short, slim with light brown skin, oval face and hazel eyes. Chiamaka can be hysterical at times but is intelligent and sharp witted when needed.

Other Characters
Jessica
Melvina
Lase
Ayomide e.t.c

"Nightmares, ghouls,ghots,watchers,killers,undead,snatches, all things unholy ,stuff that Creep in the shadows, things that go bump in the night and your worst nightmares come to life and gathered together."
P.s the thing that my brother drew that I think is meant to represent a drawing by Picasso, instead it came out as a creepy demonic looking clown with green  and pink mouth .shudders. , that image will forever haunt me
____ Toni

"Wraith, werewolves, vampires, dragonwomen,sirens,cyclones, an evil force have together for the destruction of humanity "
_____ A very hysterical Naomi.

(So, did like I finally got around to writing it, just know my updates aren't very periodical or something, any way my writing isn't great and the chapters are kinda of short but I hope you like it, E out)

Edit
Hi, I didn't really change much to be honest, just tweaked some stuff.
Sunday 29th, December 2019
4:00