Dreams Part 1

"Tife , you lazy human being get up" my big sister Orisun snaps at me, waking me up for school at what feels like the crack of dawn. Obviously I wasnt very happy with that
"I'm awake lemme alone " I mutter drowsy and tired, swinging my legs over the side of the bed unto the floor giving her the impression that I was going to get up , but waiting for her to leave so I could go back to sleep for a few more minutes. This almost always works.

She huffs annoyed
"You better get up jare or we'll be late" and leaves the room. As soon as she leaves I lay back making sure to avoid the sleeping form of Mide aiming to get a few more seconds of shut eye, but sit back up immediately when flashes of the nightmare I had replays in my head.
  It gave me the creeps and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I dragged myself off the the bed to bathe , and tried to forget it but my mind wandered back to

  It was pitch black, not just the I can't see anything in front of me darkness, but a foreboding creepy deeply  uncomfortable darkness, and it was more uncomfortable since I was already afraid im mean not very fond of the dark. Anyway I keep trying to look around but im still met with more darkness until suddenly , a disgusting gravelly slimy voice began to talk

"It is time, the day of the Eclipse, where all our friends come together ,the nightmares of the night shall come to play , for one night up in the day. Be ready my companions we leave soon and woe to those who don't fall under the spell of the eclipsed moon... HA HA HA HA HA"
  Cackling evil laughter resounds around me, a cacophony of horrible terrifying sounds drawing closer and closer to me. I'm frozen unable to move feeling the hot stale breaths of whatever these things are

I had woken up, terrified and in cold sweat. I saw eyes and nearly screamed before realising it was my little cousin Mide who was sleeping over and had conveniently decided he needed to wake me up to take him to  use the bathroom, which was startling because he was originally sleeping in my sisters room.

I shake my head to concentrate, bending down to pick up my glasses which had flown off my face (not sure how it hadn't broken) and realised that through the the whole time I was lost in my thoughts I had gotten completely ready for school, which was fine by me seeing as I usually took a lot of time . Pushing the dream to the back of my mind I smile fondly at Mide who in the end slept in my room, maybe that's why my sister was crabby I am his favourite after all.

  I grin to myself and go downstairs , glancing enviously at my still sleeping brother. Surprising my sister and aunt who I thought I would come late. I mentally remind myself to tell mummy about the dream later and after eating breakfast we head off to school.

OK so now that I've written this I feel like an idiot, it looked much longer in the book I originally wrote it down in. Sorry for the late update but I hoped you liked it . 😘✌

Edit
A fair amount of things have been removed and added. I appreciate constructive criticism and comments in general, hope you like it.
Sunday 29th, December 2019
4:25