Dreams Part 2

"I just feel like something weird is going to happen" whispered Chiamaka to Naomi. I hadn't been listening to their conversation but bits and pieces of the conversation flew into my ears, and what chiamaka just said caught a bit of my attention.

"I know , especially this nightmare I had last night. And when we were coming upstairs I could've sworn something was moving in the shadows".muttered Naomi is a trembling voice
At this point their conversation had gotten my total attention.

I glanced at our teacher Mrs Gbamilekun who was at this moment preoccupied writing the note and ignoring the students who were busy talking. Seeing as we were sitting at the back (we aren't really bad students just maybe in betweeners who caused trouble once in a while). There was no danger of her catching our conversation.
We only had to worry about Seyitan (popularly called seyi, he is one of the populars , an amebo , I too know, blabbering mouth who can yab your life. He is Dupe's worst enemy and he really doesn't like our group. Majorly consisting of Me, Naomi, Chiamaka, Bumi, Feyisayo, Dami, Ibukun and Dupe.

Anyway so being satisfied that seyi wasn't listening I turned to Naomi and chiamaka deciding to join the conversation.

"At least I'm not the only one " I mutter only loud enough for both of them to hear.Both their heads snapped to me and I was met with looks of confusion, quickly changed to annoyance, then suspicion.

"What do you mean?"asks Naomi with a glare.
I chew my lip and draw my chair closer to theirs then motion for them to move theirs . They glare at me a bit before deciding to moving closer.

I took a deep breath and than faced both of them,
"I'm sorry for ignoring you guys today, even though it wasn't on purpose " I say , and they roll their eyes at my partial apology.

"So what did you want to tell us?"Asked chiamaka
I looked at them, and them began my story. I told them bout my dream and the voices and shadows and that awful nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach which was worrying me, cause that only ever happened if there was danger. Which for me didn't make any sense cause I wouldn't even know if someone has been standing behind me for an hour but I could sense potential danger if it has something to do with my family or friends.

Anyway when I finished telling them , Chiamaka had a look of horror her face while Naomi look terrified and worried.
"Oh no " Chiamaka muttered to herself.

"What do you guys think. Maybe I'm finally going mad say. Chiamaka gives me a shaky smile
"One, you were already made a loving time ago, you are beyond help now. And two I think it's my turn to talk................................., it started a few nights ago. Voices, we'll I'm not sure if you can call them that, I was asleep when I began to hear them. Disgusting and terrifying sounds clawing out to get me. I'm stuck in pitch darkness and the voices shriek, scream and wails from every direction calling out to get me."she takes a deep breath and I rub her back urging her to continue.

"I turn around frantically trying to get out but to no avail, finally I see a faint light, I wade through the darkness as if stuck in water and nearly reach the light but then the voices become Louder than ever and they all begin to shriek one thing."At this point chiamaka is pretty much in tears .
"The Eclipse, Its time for the Eclipse, Its time for the Eclipse, Its time for the Eclipse " and then i wake up. She finishes.
Naomi and i move closer to comfort her.

"Its my turn "announces naomi after some minutes, i look at chiamaka and she nods si i adjust me glasses, sit well and signal Naomi to begin her story.

"We were at school, downstairs on the foot ball field having an assembly chatting and waiting for the teachers to begin to talk. Im standing wth you guys talking about nonsense when syddenly the sky begins to darken, everyone looks up to see the most terryfying sight..........., the sun being by a moon.., a creppy looking moon (if moons can look creepy), whit a grernish tint slowly covering the moon. " Naomi pauses and looks at us, i nod for her to go on and she nods.

"Suddenly a terryfying voice booms
The time is right
We will rise tonight
Come out my brothers and sisters
Beware for the ghosts and weepers
Woe befall
All those who dont fall under the Eclipse spell
There is a green pulsing through out the school and everybody falls to the floor as if dead, except for me." Naomi pauses and takes a deep breath

"I look around terrified and shake people discovering that they're only asleep..., suddenly the ground begins to shake and them it splits open, I mean literally splits open. The students near it weren't affected at all, they were fine.      I looked at the Crack again it stretched from middle of the foot ball field  to the middle of the basket ball field it emmited a sickly green glow and was growing wider. Finally it stopped and then there was a glurpy kinda noise and things stared coming out (things that unfortunately wont be mentioned yet because it might scare my readers away  *if i still have any* ......, it probably because of my severly late updates. Anyway dont worry I will still mention the disgusting things because a big scene is coming up. Which translates to...., you might wait for some months for it to FINALLY appear. So back to the story) "

       "Things came out of it but I didn't notice any except for one, it's skin was a pale green colour with horrible defect all over and it was wearing a long tattered used to be white dress that was now covered in grime, mud,dried blood and other disgusting things. The figure had tattered greasy black hair and when I looked at her face I wanted to cry. Where the eyes should've been were dark murky pools of nothingness, it's  face was splattered with Blvd and it's mouth was a huge gaping hole with a few yellowish rotting teeth and blood.
       And then the worse thing happened It noticed me ( I haven't watched IT ,woe is me I wanna watch it. So before those who somehow care are confused why I can't watch it my mom says no. Which sucks soon whatever, I'll live).  It staggered up to me with amazing speed and I freaked out stumbling back and tripping over one of the students, it kept coming shrieking the same sentence -A chosen, I must kill-..., -A chosen I must kill-.     It was about to reach me so I opened my mouth about to scream and I woke up" Ended Naomi

       "Wonderful..."I said looking at Chiamaka and Naomi who gazed back at me.
"I think we know what to do " I said and we nodded our heads...., and began to bawl.

          It is I the author you want to kill, or have given up on. Somehow I managed to finally finished this stupid chapter since im as lazy as butt, most of you will read the chapter and give up on me deleting the book . So yeah wonderful, I sincerely apologize for my ummm irregular updates and I present you with another improved  *from my point of view * chapter. So yeah Peace✌💕💖💗❤💓💔💟💞💝