Suspicions

The whole day I had been totally out of it. The whole drive to school my mind kept returning to the dream and I had the constant feeling I was being followed. When we got to school I stepped out of the car waved my sister goodbye and walked to class.

    I didn't really like school and this school wasn't exactly wonderful, my sister would say it's the students not the school, but isn't it the students that make a school , although I wasn't exactly innocent in the things that happened, but sometimes I just want to scream.

     Anyway I walked to my class which was on the ground floor of the three story building, Jss2 Jade, 29 students only like 17 of the actual number of students in the specific class where around but the place was filled with other students from other classes *sometimes*, it was very annoying.

         I went to my seat which was the 5th desk on the 5th row, Naomi one of my besties sat behind me. She was talking to Chiamaka my other bestie, they tried to include me in their convo,  but I muttered something about being tired and put my head on my desk and kept puzzling over my dream and the nagging feeling of being watched.

         The day wore on and , I managed to copy at least half of my notes in each class while still thinking.

   "Tife!!"shouted a voice into my ear, I sprang up in surprise nearly punching the person who happened to be Naomi.  She sprang back in time releasing a few curses and glaring at me.
       "Sorry" I said.

       "We have music, dodomu" she muttered and hissed picking up her book which she had dropped. I couldn't blame her, practically the whole day I had been ignoring her and chiamaka so they had become irritated. Quickly grabbing my books, adjusted my glasses and then I went after them not really wanting to be the last in the class.

As we were walking to the stairs I kept some distance between us so as to let them cool down then apologize again. Normally Nigerians don't really have like a sixth sense, Like I could stand behind Naomi for like ten minutes she wouldn't know I was there the same went for me.

        But right I felt paranoid about someone watching me, I glanced back
And could've sworn I saw a shadow was reaching out towards me, suddenly I didn't really care about giving Chiamaka and Naomi space as I rushed towards them and stayed close. I don't know if it was just me but the sky seemed to be getting darker.

     Something was happening and I didn't know what.

Mwahaha,  it is I the dodomu who couldn't update but now I am back with another dumb chapter. I waited till the last moment to do this it is like 9 something and public holiday. Any way I'm apologize for the late update even though you were all forewarned. But now we are getting to the interesting parts. And break is near which means exam is near. Should I be this calm?

    Anyway my point is holiday, more updates. Now I have to update other books so Peace✌💖