The Classroom

The boys look at us confused , Seyitan glanced in our direction and sneered
"Look at you gbefs crying for stupid reason" he  said loud enough for practically the whole class to hear, they all turned to face us looking confused then beaten to whisper and look.
I stopped crying and blinked a few times, and wiped me tears, the useless piece of schist had interrupted our little crying session.
"Excuse me, I mustn't have heard you right" I say with a blank face
"That's because because aside from being extremely stupid your deaf, you see this is why girls belong in the kitchen working for their husbands..., oh wait none of you will ever get married cause no one wants to look at your ugly arse faces"seyitan sneered.
I began to boil, who the butt does he think he is, how did women belong in the kitchen relate to any of this.
"You bloody useless piece of rejected merde, pedo you will tell me how you know anything about women when you were your mother's biggest mistake. I think that she would have rather been stuck in a kitchen than be stuck with you for 9 months . So if you like that smelly rubbish you call a mouth I advise you to shut the heck up before I cut off that excuse of a rotting thing you call a d***  and shove it down your throat. The same goes to to all of you excuses for boys if you try to make fun of me and my friends " I say only loud enough for our class mates to hear, I smirk to myself looking at seyitans striken and horrified face, I just insulted his existence, manhood and mouth that speech had been itching to get out of me for a very long while.

The whole class is silent ....,except for the teacher droning on (seriously, she deaf or something) and Chidera who is still crying, Lisa is just smiling proudly and a bit horrified while the other students expressions vary yes I am occasionally violent but not usually so vocally.
Finally Mrs Gbamilekun realises the fact that one of her student is crying and she traces the cause to seyitan who is normally a trouble maker in the class.

      "Seyitan you have started again, what is wrong with you ehn" she snapped at the boy whose mouth is gaping open like a fish.
    "Just sit down there I'm going to go and call Mrs Ekidigong" she announces then leaves the class locking it behind her.
The class is silent for some seconds then it descends into chaos everyone doing what they want.
  "Wait oh this is stupid" Chidera mutters wiping her face drawing me and Lisa attention.
   "What is?" Lisa asks voicing our questions
    "Doesn't it make more sense to take the trouble some  student
with you rather than leave them and go to get Mrs Ekidigong?" She asks
   "True dat" I mumble agreeing with her while Lisa jokingly hisses "abeg fashi dansol logic" she says making us all laugh the somber mood momentarily forgotten.

      "Mrs Gbamilekun has been gone quite long" Chidera points out making us notice, I stand up and look around . The class is quite loud and rowdy but the dull sounds of students from other classes can't be heard.
   I stand up then head to the curtains and covered window that over looked the football field and basketball court. My hand outstretches to pull the curtain but for some reason I have a really bad feeling. My friends stand beside me their presence reassuring so I take a deep breath and pull back the curtain.
   "What the!!!!!?"

  So ....., I'm back and this the I have a reason for being gone. Due to the demonic BECE exams I had to participate in my gadgets were taken. But now I'm back so here's a new chapter. Ta daaaa