| prologue |

she lost herself
somewhere in the darkness

she lost herselfsomewhere in the darkness

Ellie Kane

An innocent blonde haired girl with a pair of sea blue, hope filled eyes.

But one day that hope is crushed as her family was killed - murdered by a group of people that call themselves HYDRA.

They kidnapped her at the age of 7, as well as other people, and experimented on the young girl every day.

As the years passed on, the experiments on Ellie increased as the group of people began to grow desperate, wanting desperately to give the girl magical powers so she'd be their weapon.

And one day, their wish came true.

A darkness took over Ellie, one that soon became her other side, the devil on her left shoulder. It protected her from the dangers because it knew that the human is, well was, innocent.

The darkness was her saviour.

After the scientists at HYDRA discovered the darkness, the experiments grew until Strucker comes to visit the HYDRA base in Brazil and saw potential in this girl. He took her back to Sokovia, where he trained both her and her dark side, raising them as if they were his own.

Ellie stood by his side, always ready to defend her 'father'. He was the one place she found comfort in, even if he was considered evil. Ellie understood everything about HYDRA and its past but never did she leave his side.

So what happens when a pair of siblings enter the picture, willingly?

What happens when they are given magical powers as well?

How will Ellie react to the beautiful girl that seemed to captivate both her and her darkness?

How will her dark side react?

Well, the darkness will take what's hers because she is the great one.

She is the Enchantress.

- - -

Thank you SebStanIsBae for this amazing plot!