Chapter 1: Half Moon

Heyo. My first warriors cats fan-fictionX3

Wish me luck!!! Anyway, it's really short... maybe about 5 chappies long?

So basically, Jayfeather will be thinking about all the she-cats in his life who had impacted him.

Chapter 1: Half Moon

Jayfeather was mixing herbs. It was what medicine cats did all the time. And he was a medicine cat. As simple as that. He would never be a warrior, and he knew why.

He was blind. It took a furbrain not to notice his cold and unblinking blue eyes. Blind cats just didn't become warriors. They'd be defeated in a heartbeat.

"Jay's Wing..." He thought he heard Half Moon's call. It had been a while since he'd heard her soft, gentle and beautifully calming voice. In fact, after the fight between the Clans and The Forest Of No Stars, he had never scented her sweet smell...

But the presence was gone once again. His beloved had just been a figure of his imagination. He shook his grey head annoyed.

Half Moon- no, Stoneteller, was an ancient. He wasn't. In fact, she probably only loved him as Jay's Wing.

But she fought with you in the great battle. A tiny voice called to him.

No. He was a medicine cat. He was called many things, "Sightless", "Blind"... but no one will ever call him "mate".

Half Moon was slowly placed at the back of his mind as he continued to mix his herbs.

Yup, this is my first chappy and warriors fan-fictionX3

So, vote, comment and fan*3*

-Ichiru-