Chapter 4: So, who does Jayfeather really like?

Hi:) Here's the super lame ending to my only warriors book:3

Enjoy:D

Chapter 4:

Why do thoughts of having mates even occupy my mind? Jayfeather growled in his head as he fell into his nest.

I'm a medicine cat for god's sake! He thought.

I can't have a mate. Not Half Moon. Not Briarlight. Not Cinderheart. Not anyone at all, actually. The medicine cat code wouldn't allow it.

And he couldn't break it. Not like Leafpool. He didn't exactly hate her anymore, but her mistake was the reason he even existed.

So why was his heart so empty?

-----

Jayfeather was dreaming again. StarClan hadn't taken his abilities to walk into dreams away from him when the fight between the clans and the dark forest ended, and he was grateful. It was in dreams he could see and feel normal.

Then he saw the beautiful and compact white pelt.  The strong haunches. And those glittering emerald green eyes.

Half Moon!

"I promised that I will wait for you forever, Jay's Wing. And now StarClan believes that we're meant to be together, even if we are seasons apart..." she mewed in her ever so beautiful voice.

Jayfeather stepped towards her.

"Half Moon..." Jayfeather purred.

"Jay's Wing..." Half Moon mumured.

Their tails entwined and muzzles touched.

So.

Half Moon really was the true love of his life. Or even his other life.

Thank StarClan.

-----

And that is the epic final chappy to Jayfeather's true love:)

Love it? Hate it?

Comment below:3

~Graypaw~