• mandatum • rules •

there aren't many of these, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to stick to them

Roleplay

PLEASE be detailed..... Otherwise it's not going to be book-worthy. It'll just be a bunch of speech, no description. Also, third person point of view.

GOOD EXAMPLE:

Chris walked around stiffly in a grey shirt, black tie and black suit. How was he going to do anything in this outfit? To other people he looked professional and robust, despite having a childish face. He ducked his head, a hand coming out to finger his earrings. This often happened when he had nothing else to do, and he stood in a corner. Christian watched everyone else and felt slightly relieved that he wasn't the only person who didn't like formal wear.

BAD EXAMPLES:

*walk in and touches earring awkwardly*

I walked in and, having nothing else to do, touched my earring.

b4 I luked rnd at evry1 i tuched ma earring ;)

Christian walked in and looked around and touched his earring and watched everyone else talking and just stood there thinking about life

Punctuation is greatly appreciated.

Swearing is okay, unless you do it too frequently. Be realistic. No person is going to have a swear word in every sentence, unless they are Deadpool. And they are not. So no. Also, for every swear word you use you need to donate one letter to the swear jar (What I mean is you need to censor it).

NO BULLYING. I mean, this is common sense. Sure, you can flip off the characters, but not the roleplayer. Because that's just... no.

Comments that are out of context of the roleplay must be delivered between '(())' or after '//' or something that clearly highlights that it's not part of the roleplay.

Other

OP CHARACTERS, AND MARY/GARY SUES WILL BE SUED IF THEY SHOW UP IN MY COMMENTS. DO NOT EVEN MENTION THEM.

So, there's something called the LGBT+ community. And people who don't like it. I am not one of those people, therefore make as many OCs part of that as possible. Helps with the drama. 

This is it, for now. I'll be sort of nice when I say this- I will warn you as many times as I have patience for. If I see that you are a constant offender, I shall be really nice about kicking you O U T.