• fabulae • more roles •

these girls attend Mitsiset Grammar, the female equivalent of Aglionby Academy. these schools are known in the area not only as prestigious, but as rivals. the competition and tension between the two is palpable.

THE SECOND GROUP

• coegni •

spite

open

background: he attends aglionby academy

background: he attends aglionby academy. he possesses the same power as the greywaren, though he knows it and the greywaren does not know that he has the power, let alone coegni. he knows the girls because he and anyllgredig used to be best friends until their two personalities went in very different directions. they remain friends, though she is closer to the other four. llofruddiwr is his father, though one that is rarely at home. he is the popular jerk, the classical athletic asshole. he is corrupt, and would love to take people in the same direction. it is good that the girls refuse to be swayed by him. he knows the greywaren (to whom he holds a dislike) through the drag-races he holds. he has a... special kind of friendship with gwahanol. one similar to that of a romantic relationship in which both are pretending.

requirements:

- 17

- rule breaker to the extreme

- he has broken laws multiple times

- controversial - he holds things that make people want to trust him

- however trusting him is not recommended

- street-smart

- indifferent to academic matters

• gorffwyllog •

crazy

open