Living with the Rockstar

My name is Dianna Peterson. Im 24 and I dont have a job and a place to live. My french boss, fired me because I spilt coffee one her. It was an accident. She was just a bitch that's overreacting. And the reason why I dont have a place to live its because my roommate aka bff, Carly, kicked me out of our flat because she tought I was having an affair with her slutbag boyfriend. Well, I hate her boyfriend and she accused me. Ive never been kissed or had a boyfriend before. Im bloody 24, I've never been kissed or have a real boyfriend. Really, my life sucks.

Since I dont have a place to live, Ive been wondering at the streets for almost two days.

But someone found me and gave me a place to live, but, I have to be his maid.

And that guy was, Blake Knight.

The hottest rockstar in the whole universe, with dirty blond hair and green piercing eyes and a body that make Orlando Bloom jealous.

He dropped out of school when his parents died to persue his dreams of being a rockstar. I have to be careful with Blake. Sex, drugs, drinks, smokes, girls and lots of scandals. That's Blake's life.

But I really need a place to live and a job, so I agree with living with him

Sometimes, I regret that I agreed to live and work with him.