Chapter 5

Honestly, deep down, I do miss Carly. I miss our late night gossip, popping cheap beer on her bed, throwing up on each other, and also bathe together. Its not like were lesbians, but thats what friends are. I do miss her a lot. I hate her stupid lying, cheating scumbag boyfriend.

I answer her call.

"Carls?" I almost whispered.

I can hear her taking a deep breath. "Dianna?"

I nod but obviously she cant see "Yes?"

There's silence for a few second and I give up. Carly is always stubborn, she always want to win.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked "And really I did not...." I didnt want to say 'sleep with her precious boyfriend'

She didnt answer, just silence. I try again.

"Im still a virgin" shit, why did I say that. I'll just keep my mouth shut, if she doesnt talk, so I do the same.

"Yes, I am still mad" well, she sounded angry. "But you left some stuff, I want you to take it back"

Okay, so this is no 'Im sorry, I accuse you, I was wrong, come back. I miss our friendship, my boyfriend is a cheapskate' or whatever.

"Okay, I'll come over on Sunday" I said, disappointedly. "I can come over now because I am working" . Working for Blake Knight, I wanted to add.

She hung up. I really miss her.

________________________________________________

Its Sunday and its been a week Carly and I havent see each other. Im going over to her (our) house today. Well, what am I going to dress? The one that Laura bought for me. Laura chose all of my clothes for me. Since mine's at Carly and I going to get it back today. So, what would Carly think if she sees me wearing fabulous expensive clothes that The Blake Knight that she idolize bought what she doesnt have? I mean you have to see Carly's closet. She is a fashionista. She rather leave her Blackberry to take the lipstick... if she had to choose one.

"Dianna Banana?" Blake appeared out of no where. he stood there putting his watch on his wrist "I know it's a weekend and you're not suppose to work on a holiday but can you clean Cedia's shit?"

Ce- who?

I frown and I give him an am-I-supposed-to-know-what-your-talking-about look.

He sigh "I just bought a new dog, a pomeranian puppy"

Then out of the blue, a small cute fluffy white little puppy and lick my toe. Omygod cutest thing ever.

"Ignore the shitty name.... Laura gave her that name, the poop is in the kitchen"

I go to the kitchen and clean the shit.

"Im done and I am leaving for awhile to get things" I said to Blake.

He just nod. "You can use the Porche if you want"

I just nod, but hell no im using a Porche. Not making Carly to ask me a lot of question about the Porsche. So I use the taxi.

After calling a taxi, a taxi arrived and i get in

"Where to Miss?" he asked me politely. He's greying, probably in his fifties.

I gave him Carly's aparment address.

I got out of the car as soon as we reached there and climb the stairs to Carly's door.

And there is Carly, standing there at the door wearing a strapless floral dress and pink cardigan with matching light pink platform heels.

"Hey" I said softly. She looks annoyed but I can see there's sadness in her eyes.

"Hi" she whispered.

She let me in the apartment.... Gosh, it's still the same. Except my pictures are taken down in the hall and it's replaced her boyfriend.

I get inside my bedroom. There's no bed but a lot of clothes in here. She replaced my room to a closet. She always wanted her own closet.

"Where's my stuff?" I asked her.

She sigh. "It's in the kitchen, on the table" She stood at the door staring at me.

The 3 boxes in the kitchen. One is my stuff the others is my clothes and books and my laptop.

I have no idea how am I getting it back to Blake's.

"Can I just take the laptop and you can keep or throw the rest?"

She stared at me and nod. I take the laptop and the charger and put it in my old bag that I found in the box.

I take a deep breath. This is the last time I am ever going to see Carly when I walk out of here.

"Dianna, wait!" Carly called. I stop walking and turn to look at her.

He big brown eyes were staring at me. I can't read her expression.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. I just nod. It's hard to say that I am 'okay' when im actually not-really 'okay'.

"Do you have a place to live?" she asked, not meeting my eyes.

Since she is not looking at me, she can't see my nod so I just say "Yes, actually I do"

"Are you working?" she asked me softly.

Yes? No? "Yeah...I am"

Please don't ask me what work... please god..

"What are you working?" she asked suspiciously.

"I...uh, as a housemaid"

Blake Knight's maid, he's personal maid for him to watch me walk around with my hot pink bikini and serve him martinis, I almost add.

I can see that she is bitting her lower lips that means she tried not to laugh and a few seconds later she burst out laughing.

"I know." I nodded. There is certainly nothing is wrong being a maid but it ruins you reputation.

If only you know who I work for, I tought. The tought of me being a maid, too, make me want to laugh.

I really wanted to tell her im working for Blake Knight. The Blake Knight she crazy about. I almost wanted to spill it all out like we used to, but I can't. To her, I am you're-dead-to-me, except she's actually talking to me right now. Plus, Blake says I musn't tell anyone so that there's no paparazzi or some stalker follow me around and think I am his mistress or something.

Anyway what am I doing here again?

"Uh, I've got to go..." I said sadly.

She nod.

"Goodbye, Dianna" she whispered. Just goodbye, not 'see-you-later'. If Carly says 'goodbye' means 'This is the last time you are ever going to see me'

"Goodbye, Carly" she said. I walk out of the door. The last time I am ever going to see her. This time it's for real.

________________________________________________

Hope you luv it, xoxo.