Chapter 6

It's been a month now working for Blake. His daily routine everynight is getting wasted after his show or clubbing and there must be a whore sleeping on his bed. Different whores, different days. Sometimes, he disgust me.

The rest of the day, Blake made me polish his whole house. I washed the toilet, sweep the floor, wash the curtains, dry the clothes, clean the fan, cleaned Cedia's poop. I cleaned almost the whole house except the kitchen because our new chef, Jacob does it. He works here almost a month and his food are all succelent. I have never taste anything so heaven like his cooking. Plus, he is hot. Dark brown hair and tanned skin.

I head to the kitchen because I am hungry, not because of I smell the aroma of the just out of the oven cookies.

"Smells good" I eyed the cookies. It's so mouthwatering.

It's hard to have an eye contact with the cookies so I manage to look at Jacob's chocolate eyes. Like cookies. He handed me the cookies.

"When did you start wanting to be a chef?" I grab a bite of his cookies. Yummy.

He took one too "Since, my granmmother died, she tought me how to cook"

I bat my eyes at him "You are one caring grandchild"

Jacob laughed. He nodded "I was, and I still am"

I stare at his eyes and he stared at mine for a few seconds.

"Do you...uh Do you wanna have dinner tonight? I'll cook, and I think Blake does'nt mind us eating outside his garden"

He asked me out? Omg, he did. No, not out as a date, out as outside the house. Feeling a little bit dissapointed I said yes and grab another cookie.

"You're kinda cute" I told him, mouthfull of cookies.

He smile. His eyes not leaving mine "Kinda?'' He gave me a fake sad face.

"Not kinda. That came out wrong, I meant very"

"You are super duper cute too"

"Oh, shush" I shut him up.

"You are"

"You're even more"

"No, you!" I argued.

"You!" Jacob exclaimed.

"You! You are!"

"The only one who is cute is you!"

"Youre so-"

Before I could finish my words, Blake rudely barge in our conversation. He interrupted me. "How old are you guys? Five?"

I rolled my eyes. "Have you polished my shoes yet?" he asked me.

"Yes, I did everything you asked me to do, I swept the floor, dried the clothes, cleaned toilets, cleaned Cedia's poop, washed the cur-"

"Okay, okay, I get it" Blake cut me off again. "You're having dinner with me tonight, pay off your hard work and you!" He pointed at his finger accusingly to Jacob. "What the hell are you still standing here? Get back to work! I don't not want cookies, I want real food!"

I hate Blake. He's is so rude. The ruddest person ever, yet, handomest ever. Shit, did I admitted that his handsome? And who does he think he is? Just to tell me that i am having dinner, I have to say no. Jacob asked me first.

Jacob quickly took the cooking unstensils and started to cook 'real food' by taking the chicken out of the freezer.

"Ask Laura to book a restaurant for two tonight, I take you to dinner" he commanded me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 17, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Living with the Rockstarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें