Chapter 3

Okay. What am I supposed to do now? Right, cooking breakfast or lunch for the Blake Knight. That's easy. When is the last time I cooked? Well, I cant remember. I havent cook for such a long time

But cooking? That's easy. I am a maid. It supposed to be my job. Its not just cleaning, but cooking, too, unfortunately.

Okay, where the hell is the pan? I am gonna cook eggs for Blake. My special egg.

I took the pan in the cupboard and eggs in the fridge. Easy.

When, I am done cooking the egg I put it in the plate. Gosh, this plate is very expensive. I carefully not drop it.

"What is taking you so long?" he asked me "Are you cooking the whole kitchen?" He said sarcastically

Ha Ha, very funny

And so, I handed hm the eggs.

He look at me for awhile.

"What?" I asked him, irritated

He gave me an amused look, "What were you doing in the kitchen for like almost an hour? I tought you were gonna cook a lobster...... But turns out, an egg"

I rolled my eyes. Well then, hire a chef! I tought to myself.

"What do you want, then?" I asked my boss politely. He with s my boss, after all. Ive gotta behave.

He look at me for a moment then my eggs.

"I'll eat the egg" he smiles.

Good for you!

I watch Blake eating the food that I made. Damn, he is a slow eater. Its just eggs, why does it take so long for him to finish, its just eggs.

A few minuites later he finished it "The eggs are...okay"

Just okay? Not delicious or succelent?

He look at me for a while.

"Actually, I have changed my mind, the eggs are not okay... it sucks, I'll hire a chef tommorow"

Bastard.

"And there's a phone at my office room and my PA's number, Laura, on it. Call her, and make sure she hire a chef for me asap, note that"

I look at him for a while. Does maids do that? I tought they clean the house.

Blake winked at me and walk away

Asshole.

"Er.... Where is the office"

I heard he muttered 'jeez',

"Third floor on the left, second door" he rolled his eyes "And if my PA, Laura comes, open the door for her and tell her I asked her to show you around the house, and" he raises his finger "Don't get lost"

So I went upstairs, third floor on the left, second door. The only door that is made out of, I don't know, looks like wood, but feels like metal and there's 'Knight Office' carved in front of the door.

I push the door open. Gosh, the door's pretty heavy to push and in front of table there's a phone. That's easy, I don't have to squeeze my brain just to find a phone.

Ohh, there's a list of phone numbers... Let's see, ahhh, there's Matt Damon, and Brad Pitt and... Oh shit, no way! Chace Crawford... Oh my god, I'm gonna write down his number! And there's Leonardo, shit, im so writing his numbers down. And then, there's Laura McKenna.

I dail her number.

"Laura, speaking" her sweet voice on the machine. I wonder if she's pretty.

"It's Dianna"I said to her.

"I am sorry, Dianna who?" she asked politely.

"Petterson, Blakes new maid"

I hate saying maid. It make me sound low. I graduated, you know.

She pauses "He didnt say anything about a maid"

Does she think I made this up, I'm not even a fan of Blake.

"Er, he just hired me, and he wanted you to, quote 'Get me a chef, asap' "

She gave me a lttle laugh "That lazy ass boy, tell him I will, okay"

I nodded but she cant see so i just it's okay.

"It's time for him to get a maid, he hasn't done his laundry for two months since Lana quit"

I am guessing Lana used to be his maid.

We said our goodbyes and see-you-later and hang up.

So, I go downstairs after writing all the celebs number. Its not stealing, its borrowing. I mean who steals numbers anyway? Not me.

Blake is, of course, in the pool half naked, looking so juicy with shades on and smoking a cigarette.

"I was on the phone with Laura just now. Should I do your laundry?" I told him.

He narrowed his eyes "You're the maid, chick, you should know"

Of course "Yeah, I'll do it"

And I walk away.

"Wait!" he called out, I turn around. "Erm, take a break, come and swin with me, the water's warm and there's a bikini upstairs in your room lying on the bed waiting for you"

Without saying okay, I climb upstairs to my fab room.

There's is a hot bright pink leopard print two-piece bikini lying on the bed. Heck, am I going to wear that?

No way in hell.

A few minuits later I look at myself in the mirror, I am wearing a pink bikini. I have to admit I look kinda hot if my butt is bigger. I wonder where did he bought it? Victoria's Secret?

I go downstairs and watch Blake staring at my body. I blushed,

"Babes, you should wear it often, it fits perfectly" he winked "You could serve dinner for me tonight wearing that"

I rolled my eyes and okay, I admit, I blushed a little. But, just a little.

"Babes" he breathed and come towards me but I pushed him away.

"Jeez" he muttered "Bloody woman"

Then I get into the pool. Warm? More like freezing cold. I bet the polar bear dies swimming here.

"Brrr" I shivered.

He get into the water "You cold, babes?"

I look at him "Can you stop calling me babes?"

He eyed me "I like it"

"You probably call a million girls babes"

He smile "You're not like other girls, you're different, you don't go crazy when you see me, so, I'll call you Dianna Banana!"

"Hell, no!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Dianna Banana-"

Ding Dong. The bell rang and I take the towel and wrap it around my body, and told him no. Not caring what Blake's gonna say and head to the door.

I saw a beautiful blond goddess right in front of me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Upload! I uploaded this using my bro's PsVita. Very hard to type. If there's spelling mistakes, I blame the psvita. :) Ciao