Annika's Encounter With a Stranger

Hi guys sorry for not updating it. Here goes new chappy read and don't forget to vote. Wattpad is so annoying today trying to update from 2 hrs and finally updating now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our annika as usual woke up late in the morning and seeing time in the watch started screaming sahil's name to wake him up.

Their convo goes like this

Annika--- oho bete ki its 8:30 am. Sahil get up I told u to not watch movie but u didn't listen me yesterday. See today we are getting late, get up now or else u will go late. Then don't blame on. Get up fast.

Sahil--- ofoho didi dheere se my ears will blast if u shout like this. Ok ok its all my fault stop scolding and prepare breakfast now. I will get ready in 10 mins see.

Annika--- okay okay no need to boost up urself go quick. Saying that she went to prepare breakfast, lunch and then to fresh up.

Bua is observing everything and planning to steal the custody papers once they leave from home.

Annika without bua's notice she understood what she is thinking and started mentally laughing at her foolishness as she kept those custody papers in her hospital. As usual without knowing anything bua started acting very friendly to send them quickly to their respective places.

Bua being extra sweet even offered to prepare breakfast for them but annika didn't allow her to do so. She prepared the breakfast, lunch alone and went to get freshen up. Mean while sahil got fresh up and packed lunch boxes for both of them and also had his breakfast.

After having breakfast sahil helped her di to choose a dress for her as she is confused what to wear. He even taunted her saying so aap ka kya hotha agar mein na hotha(e0 what will happen to you if am not there) by listening to this annika got emotional with tears in her eyes said sahil don't ever say like that I will die if u not there.

Sahil kept his little finger on annika's lips and said no di kuch bhi jaye mein aapko akhele chodke kahi nahi Jaunga(whatever happens I will never leave u alone) and started tickling for which she laughed whole heartedly. In between that they noticed that they are getting late and started hurrying to bring their respective things.

While going they saw bua is searching something seriously and laughed at her foolishness. They both started leave sahil's school. At a traffic signal when they were waiting, they heard someone is honking nonstop.

For a while annika ignored it but she felt very irritated when it is continuously honking. She got down from her champa and marched towards that car even though a ship tradition her not to do so.

She went to the car and said in her khidikhithod language bhagwan ne ankhen nahi di hein kya dikhayi nahi detha ki red signal hain. Agar ithna hi impatient ho na tho apni helicopter mangvake ud lena(did go didn't gave u eyes, can't u see it's a red signal. If u can't wait na then bring ur helicopter and fly with that).Without listening his words she went to her champa chanting patha nahi kaha se athe hein aise log sure sirf mujhe hi milthe hein mera mood ko chop karne ka(don't know from where such type of people will come only to me to make my mood spoil).

She waited till the signal turn into green and noticed that the horn is now not coming. She self praised in her mind and took off the champs to sahil's school. She dropped him and went to her hospital.

She finished her work very fastly and left to the court to submit the custody papers. She got a shock as the custody papers got rejected as she is not married and the court is not ready to give shail's custody saying that she is not even sahil's own sister.

She saw bua there with a victory smirk on her face and started confronting her for which his argued cleverly saying that I have listened ur conversation with the lawyer yesterday and gave him money to change ur custody which u have given to him yesterday. I know u want to throw me out from sahil's house and ur loves. But l will never let that happen as I don't want to become homeless beggar(which she will become very soon😈😈) and went from there.

Annika with nothing left started feeling hopeless as she never wanted to marry because she don't have good opinion on that even though sahil's parents looked after them with so much care and love they never loved each other for some reasons which she also don't know.

With so many thoughts in the mind she started from her hospital very lately. Sahil as he is not interested in playing started waiting for his sister.

Sahil's pov

I dont know why everybody says that di is not my own sister when she loves me more than her own brother.I don't know what happened to my parents as I was very young to even remember that they leery us all alone in this world.

I do remember my mom saying that she is my elder sister when I was able to recognize people. My di looks after me with so much care and love, she never scolded me for anything and fulfilled all my wishes. I can say even my parent will not have look after me like the way my di if they were alive. My di is the best.

I just hope mere dhi ko ek good looking handsome sa ladka who can cook very well and never order her for anything miljaye. I want her to be happy without any tensions and also I pray to god to get my custody very soon.

His thoughts were interrupted by his di's horn and he went to her. By seeing her face he sensed something is wrong but kept mum as he don't want to make her mood off by reminding that. In that bad mood she collided with a car(the same car which she scolded in the morning but she has not recognized it).

As her mood is not good she didn't realized its her mistake and started quarreling with the driver. The driver being polite inform her that it is her mistake that she came in a wrong way. Annika became very angry with that and started throwing tantrums to him. The driver didn't understand her language a bit and kept mum.

In the mean while the owner of the car understood the situation and said him to live as she is not understanding that it is her mistake and said loudly aise logon ko jhawab dhena jaroori nahi.
Annual started saying something but the driver took off the car and went from there.

Annika cursed that man and the driver all the way to her house not realising it is actually her mistake. As they entered into the home they saw bua aram se watching tv and animal's blood boiled instantly. Sensing the heat sahil understood bua has done something.

Sahil being very smart boy, gave an idea to annual for which annual immediately agreed. When they were going to get fresh bua ordered annika to make some dinner to eat. Annika said ok as she can't do anything now.

Shail ans annual got fresh up and prepared home for dinner. Annual gave it to bus, bua being very happy took two spoon of upma at a time and started chewing it. In the middle spoon got stuck in her mouth and she is not even able to take it out.

Annika and sahil started laughing hysterically for boy's condition. Bua tried a lot and got tired with it. Then annika wiping her tears which due to excess laugh said aww bechari bua spoon atakh gayi na muh mein(poor aunty spoon got stuck in mouth)..

kaise na hotha jab mein ne pyaar se upma mein fevicol milaya tho, an mujhe dkehne hein no aap book se kiase niptogi( y wouldn't stuck when with so much love I mixed fevicol in upma. Now I will see how will u deal with ur hungry)...U gave order to me to prepare something delicious na kiase raha ye delicious upma oops sorry fepma(fevicol+upma)😂😂😂..

Annika and sahil both satisfied with their little revenge on bua went to sleep happily cuddling with each other even though sahil sensed annika's tension he didn't pester her much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys even though I am exhausted with lots of journey I penned down this chapter, if I get a good amount of votes then only I will make shivika's meeting or else ur wish
.
.
.
.
.
Gud nyt guys 😴😴keep voting and commenting. Silent readers if u really find it good vote for the book.

Your's Deepu,😉😉