Truth to be unfold

How much we run towards the thing we want that much it will go far away from us.. Appreciate things that you are getting without any struggle instead of going towards the things that doesn't suit you and unworthy for you...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Annika before telling about the session to khanna wanted to make shivaay comfortable and make him feel guiltyless about the accident. After sending psychiatrist back to the hospital she went to shivaay's room to speak with him..

Shivaay was sitting on the pool side thinking about the session. When annika came towards him he hugged her so tightly that he wanted to make their souls and bodies indulge into one. Overwhelmed with the warmth she hugged him back stroking his hair slowly and letting him relax.

After being sometime shivaay calmed himself..

Shivaay -- annie do you want to leave me after knowing my past..?

Annika -- why are you saying that shivu. I told you I will never leave you no matter what..

Shivaay -- annie, before I was so happy and never was like this. I never wanted to be a cold ruthless businessman. I always wanted to be cheerful and take everything in a positive way.. But i never was able to do so because of these situations and losing my mom was the biggest blow I got in my life. Till then I am afraid of getting close to the people.

Annika -- I understand u shivaay, there is no need for you to fear that i will leave you. In this life no matter what I will never leave you but you have to obey my one condition.

Shivaay(anxiously) -- tell me what is that i will do with out any restraint.

Annika -- you should stop feeling guilty for everything that happened in the past. You should stop pholding your self responsible for the things that happened with out you inteference.

My khanji ankhonwale bhigi billi you never did any wrong thing either in you past or in the present. Why don't you understand no matter how much you feel regret, you will not be able to change  those unpleasant past things.

Leave everything now and start a new life with full tha di in you style.I love u the way you are, I love everything in you. Your happiness what matters now along with the one who loves you dearly.

(Shivaay is blushing due to this confession)

aww, my thadibaaz billa blushes also. Pinching both his cheeks you are so cute. why didn't you came before in my life. I could have married you and we could have had cute kids just like you, you know.

Shivaay(with wide eyes and bit shyness) -- annie, what what are u talking.

Annika (😀😀)-- look at you all blushy. Oho my god your face is so red.

Shivaay(puppy eyes) -- stop making fun of me.. I am not cute and I am not at all blushing.

Annika(with twinkling eyes)-- (pinching his cheeks again) oho yes you are absolutely cute. I am so excited to see our cute kids just running around the mansion.

Shivaay blushing furiously closed his face and said, oho stop it annika please. You are making embarass. Annika hugging him you don't know how much I love to see this side of you. Shivaay no matter you should never stop being happy. You only have one life if you can't live it fully or enjoy what's the use of living it.

Shivaay holding her face with both hands and adoration in his eyes. Annika you are truly the light which bought me away from darkness. I promise you that I will cherish and pamper you with love till my last breath.

They sat hugging each other like that for a long time beside the pool for sometime. Since shivaay is still not fully recovered, Annika made him have tablets with light food and left him to sleep for some time till khanna comes.

Here khanna is full on serious mode trying to find with all the means about what happened in the accident that occured almost 20years back. Even though it is hard he was trying his best.

In the mean while Annika called him and said what all happened with shivaay during session. Khanna listened carefully with out missing any beat of it and told her to take care of him and stay beside him till he comes. He also informed that he will send sahil back to the mansion with some one he trusted.

Khanna started his investigation from shivaay's mother's death. In the investigation, Khanna came to know that actually shivaay's mother not died bcoz of ill health but she was given slow poison with out any one's knowledge by none other than her own personal maid with their nstructions of some unknown person.

He also came to know that the accident was planned for shivaay's whole family not once but multiple times in which his own family sacrificed themselves to save his family.

He went to the hospital where shivaay's mother was admitted when she fell ill. He found out her medication files with the identity of her adopted son and the share holder of oberio industries and confirmed that the information he got is absolutely true.

Khanna was about to digest all the information but he was not able to do so. He only felt all numb and rage in his heart for the revenge. He never thought a day would come where he will find out such kind of information about his beloved little brother's mother whom he felt like his own mother.

Before he do something irrational, he got a call from his special investigation team about the maid that used to serve shivaay's mother. Khanna calmed down for a bit and went to meet the maid to confirm once again what he found is true or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter yet to come, hopefully I will finish by the end of this eek and will start a new one..

Please keep on voting dear readers,

Signing off,

Deepu