Annika's arrival in OM

Life is so unpredictable. We never know what is going to happen in the future, we can just experience it. So is the love, we never know when r how it happens. We can just experience it once it happens. It doesn't matter whether our love is a failure or a success because it always gonna stay in our heart forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the xvz hospital annika is feeling restless. She herself don't know why that type of feeling is coming into her. Mean while her superior called her saying that he want to speak something important with her.

Annika not giving much importance to that weird feeling went to meet her superior. Her superior told her that she have to go to look a patient who is in not good condition. At first annika hesitated a bit saying that even though she is a doctor, she can't go to a stranger's house. Why don't they call him to the hospital. The superior told her that he is not able to come as its an emergency.

At last he convinced annika to go to oberoi mansion. He said to his driver to drop her on her destination In a hurry she didn't check the address on top of it she is having this weird feeling which is becoming more strong.

Annika pov

Patha nahi subah se kya ho raha hein mujhe, yeh michmichi waali feeling kaha se aa rahi hein. Yeh feeling tho ithni zyaada lag rahi hein ki jaise mere apne ko kuch ho raha ho. Rukho mein sahil ko call karke puchthi hoon woh theek hein ya nahi( y from morning, i am getting this not so good feeling. It is becoming strong like something is happening with my dear ones, wait I will call to sahil whether he is fine or not). She called to school, they informed her he is fine and he is doing his painting class very nicely.

Sahil tho theek hein kahi bua ko tho kuch hua nahi, hey bhagwan yeh aurath shanthi we nahi rahegi air mujhe bhi nahi rehne dhegi. Unka kuch karna pedega, nahi tho mere dimag ka dahi ban jayegi(sahil is fine only, did something happened to bua, oho god she will not live in peace and also not let me to live in peace. I have to do something with her else my brain will not function properly). She called to her neighbour to know whether her bua is good r not, they informed to annika that she is good. She also called chanda her only friend to know whether she is good r not.

Sab theek hein phir bhi yeh feeling mujhe kyo aa rahi hein. Mere apne tho woh dhono hi hein, jab woh dhono theek hein tho phir kisko kuch hua hein. Annie, uske bhare mein sochna bandh karo nahi tho thume pagal samjenge sab. (Everything is fine then also why this feeling coming to me. I have only two of them, when they both are doing good with whom wrong is happening. Annie stop thinking about or else everyone will think u became mad)

Pov ends

Driver brought her out from her thoughts when he stopped the car infront of the oberoi mansion. She asked him why he dropped her here, he told this is the address sir told me to drop you. Then she remembered that she didn't even check the address. She thanked the driver and moved forward to enter into the mansion.

As soon as she entered into the main gate, she saw khanna is moving to and fro. She also had that weird feeling very strongly. Khanna asked her why did she came again. do she have any other work. She replied that she is a doctor and she came to see the patient. Khanna apologized her and took her to shivaay room.

Khanna constantly blabbing about shivaay's health, annika stopped in between and took his hand into hers saying not to worry I will try my best to make him normal. Annika entered shivaay's room and saw him sleeping in an uncomfortable way.

Annika told khanna to wait outside she will check shivaay and let him know what happened to him. Annika started moving towards his bed, the more she gets close to shivaay the more she is having that weird feeling. Keeping it a side she took her stethoscope and checked his heart.