4.

Third Person POV

Jackson had been sitting in an on call room for the past hour and a half trying to figure out what he was going to do next knowing that he was in deep with Luna, he wanted to try and fix what he caused but everything that he thought of just didn't sound right.

Hearing to door open he had looked over to see a female silhouette causing him to sit up a bit too quickly as he hit his head on the railing of the top bunk. The girl had turned around and rushed over to help him but once she seen the face she had chuckled and back away.

" So what were just waiting for me now? "
" Don't deem yourself that luck I've been in here for an hour now."

Jackson had rubbed his forehead before looking at his hand to make sure he wasn't bleeding, Luna had walked back close to him before she had flicked the light on so they could see. She had checked his forehead a bit and shrugged her shoulders.

" It's just a knot you'll be fine Dr. Perfect."
" Oh so now you think I'm perfect?"

Jackson had smirked causing a small chuckled to leave her mouth before she goes to lay on the free bed across the room covering her eyes with her arm.

" Now you don't deem yourself special, just calling it how I see it."

She had mocked him as she tried to imitate his voice saying the same thing back to him

" So you see me as perfect?"
" Now your just getting a head of yourself if you think I'll call you that indirectly but yeah-"

She had sat up on her side so she could look him in the eyes that way she would know that he is getting everything as she was saying it.

" You walk around here high and mighty, thinking you can't be touched because you're an Avery. Well here's a news flash for you, I as a person do not care people look at you and see that you can't make a mistake because of your name and I fully understand that, shoot look at my last name it's something a lot of people in this hospital are scared of and I be damned if I let people think that I am a know it all or a ice queen. I know everyone has feelings but a lot of the time you just seem to think of your own which would explain the kiss. Look Avery I don't hate you I don't have hate in my heart, yeah I know what I said but I just don't like you cause of your cocky exterior-"
" My cocky exterior look at who you are screwing, Mark Solan is the freaking dictionary definition for cocky."
" And that's a thing with Mark he is cocky but he knows when to tone it down and turn it off you on the other I have yet to seen that from you. Jackson when you show me that you can actually care... then we'll be friends... maybe but till then-"

She had lain back down and covered her eyes with her arm.

" Hit the lights on your way out."

Jackson had watched her closely before getting up and walking to the door.

" You know one day I'll show you that I'm more than just and Avery."
" And I believe you, wholeheartedly but until you get that cocky exterior gone you can forget about us being friends."
" What if I wasn't trying to be your friend."

Luna had sat back up looking at him as if he was speaking in a foreign language and she just didn't understand what was going on, so she chuckled and shook her head before laying back down.

" What? I'm being serious. That night I kissed you yeah I was a bit drunk but even you said alcohol is the truth serum, maybe I was being truthful."
" But why? If that was so then why? You know I'm with Mark... kind of friend that would just be wrong on all accounts he is your mentor."
" Yours too!"
" No! It just doesn't work that way, I just....."