5

Third Person POV

Luna and Mark had walked out of the elevator with his arm around her neck looking happy... you know like your basic happy couple, that's them. They had the weekend off and pent it away from the hospital turning off their phones so no one could interrupt them and it was perfect.

" Well don't you two look happy."

Meredith had watched as the two walked in and Luna chuckled from her comment as she leaned against the nurse's desk.

" Well, let's just say that the weekend was... perfect."

Mark had nodded in agreement with him kissing the side of her head before looking back at Meredith who held a small smile on her face. Luna had turned to face him knowing that they would have to go their separate ways soon.

" I'll see you later on alright."

Mark had nodded in response kissing her lips before smiling at Meredith and walking away with a goofy grin on his face as he ran into Derek on his way to change into his scrubs.

" Oh, I see someone is happy."
" That weekend break was something much needed."
" What did you two do?"
" Oh you know the normal I got us a boat for the weekend and we... rocked the boat."

Mark had said with a smirk plastered on his face causing Derek to shake his head as they were going their separate ways. Making it to the lounge he had placed his things on the table getting out his scrubs to do a quick change then putting his things in the closet before walking back over to the door to find Lexi standing there as if she was getting ready to knock.

" Mark- I mean Dr. Solan; I was looking for you."
" Were you now?"
" Yes, I'm on your service today and your rhinoplasty is prepped for the OR."

Mark had walked in front of her causing a small signal to go off in her head telling her to follow him.

" Good, is that all?"
" Yes..."
" Great So I'll se-"
" How was your weekend?!"

Lexi had blurted out causing for him to turn around and meet her face. Mark doesn't know why she was asking about his weekend being that they aren't the best of friends at the moment due to her constant prying into his love life that didn't concern her.

" Great, now like I was saying I'll see you after rounds."

Mark knew that Lexi wasn't in good books with Luna so he kept his distance regardless if he was wanted to or not out of respect of her but something in him stirred up as he watched her walk away tying her hair into a ponytail. He had shaken his head to get the thoughts out but he knew they were going to come back soon enough.

Luna was on her last patient as she was doing her rounds finding herself on Callie's service today she knew she was bound to have fun, even though she was hoping to stick to neuro there is never anything wrong with learning new things.

" Ah, finally I get to have the famous Dr. Luna McClain. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

Luna had laughed as she walked up to her with the files.

" It's great to work with you to Dr. Torres, here are the patients you wanted me to round on, and Riley in room 1405."
" And she is two steps ahead of me... gosh I love this already."

This caused the two to laugh as she knew that Callie was only joking around with her.

" What is Riley here anyways?"
" A few years back I had given him a few bone graphs, today is really just to check on how they are holding up and hopefully nothing major will have to be done."