6.

Third Person POV

Jackson couldn't bear the sight he was seeing right now never would he have thought he would be the one doing scut... SCUT!!

He hasn't done scut since his first year and now he is looking at the pile of folders before he took another one and sat it down in front of him and began filling in blanks that he could before filing it away properly.

Taking a quick glance up from the folder. Jackson saw Luna and Mark get out the elevator hand in hand.

The grown man muffled a scuff to himself before shaking his head as he tried to be rid his mind of the thoughts of Luna and him, and everything that happened between them.

Luna wouldn't have thought about getting back with Mark and maybe even forgiving Jackson after he kissed her, but it looks like things are just not going to go his way.

" Geez, what'd you do?"

The man looked up to see the smiling face of April. Jackson tends to confide in her about everything. She was a good friend, even though all through all of what he told her the man could tell that she wasn't a fan of Luna.

"I was late to my rounds with Bailey so she gave me scut and I have to sit here for my whole shift doing these damn papers."

Frustrated Jackson slammed down the pen in his hand causing April to jump. She could tell that there was something else going on in his head she just couldn't figure it out.

" Alright... spill."

Jackson looked in her green eyes that always seemed to have him in a trance. He tried to hold his ground but with her, those high built walls quickly fall down every time.

" I saw Luna and Mark... I guess their back together."
" What the hell Jackson, I told you before to give up on her, she isn't doing anything besides sleeping her way to the top and breaking your heart. Let this girl go on her own and get herself in trouble."

Jackson saw Luna walk up behind April while she was still going on a rant that she thought was just between the two.

Jackson tried his hardest to get April's attention by shaking his head but she just kept going.

" You do realize that the first day she got here her claws were already in Mark right. She had him by the balls just like she has you-"

Jackson coughed causing her to stop as he gazed behind her as a tell to turn around. April had her eyes closed as she turned slowly knowing that she was about to get in trouble.

Coming face to face with Luna. The woman, dressed in her scrubs with her arms crossed and one perfectly arched eyebrow raised.

Luna heard almost everything April said about her but she knew that the redhead wanted to go further and further to drag her name.

" Hey... Luna-"

Luna raised her hand for April to not talk.

"You do know that I could mop the floor with you not just in academia but in men too. Just do me a favor and keep your damn nose out of my business and stay in the lane that the good lord gave you to follow, and you do best not to vier off. The next time, and I mean the absolute next time my name is in your pretty little mouth, we will then have a problem on our hands. Okay?"

April gulped in nervousness and nodded knowing that Luna was a woman of her word. With a small smile on her face Luna went to walk around the nurses desk.

" Also, I don't have to sleep to the top to know that I'm better than you."

Luna took a file from the nurse that was beside Jackson before walking away from them both. April turned on her heels and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.