How Lighting got his swag back

Lighting McQueen POV
       I've decided after days of waiting around, that I am going to do something about it! I am going to go to Guy's house and then he'll have to talk to me! Sounds a little stalker-ish but if that's what it takes! That's what I'll do!
Because I'm a creep, I call one of my friends, Finn McMissile [(that's the spy car dude in Cars 2, if you didn't know) of course I googled it] and ask him to do me a favour.

.  .  .
2 hours later

     I pull up to Guy's at around 3:50 am, because I never sleep, and it's time for some snooping. From what I know, he is a stripper which means he shouldn't be home right now, hehehe.

I slide out of my car, and make my way to the estate. Finn (the spy car) said he'd leave it unlocked. So I strut up to the back fence and hop it. His house is the perfect mix of domestic and country living. I sneak through the crack Finn (spy car) left for me, like he said he would.

It's really dark in here and I do not know how I expected to find my way around here. I just kind of stumbling around the house, leaning on counters, until the lights flick on. I thought he lived alone. I internally scream, until I hear, "The car guy from the bar?" The voice is real deep.

"What are you doing in my house?"

I look up, its Guy! "Do you really not remember me?" I ask.

"I literally have never met you, except for a couple days ago"

"Guy, its me"

"Ohhhhhhhh" He sighs

"You think, I'm my brother "

"What?"

"Guy's my twin brother"

"Are you serious?"

"Uh yeah"

We sit in silence for awhile. I look up at him, then at the floor, and then I repeat, until he says, "Can you get out of my house?"

"Oh! yeah. Can you tell Guy I want to talk to him?"

"About that" he looks at the floor "He has amnesia"

"What? Are you serious?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

"Wow, I can't believe that."

"Sometimes the worst things happen to the best people"

"Yeah, it does"

"I think he would have wanted you to move on."

"You think?"

"Yeah I do." He states "I'm into cars too, by the way"

"Oh." I blush, was he flirting with me this whole time? Maybe I should move on. But is it too soon, I just found out the guy I liked has amnesia. Maybe this would be good for me. But it is his brother. My internal monologue was longer than I thought, as he clears his throat.

"If that's too weird, It's okay"

"No, its okay, I need to move on." I say instantly regretting it. "Here, I'll give you my number." He hands me his phone and I type in my name and number into his contacts adding a smiley face. I hand him his phone back and he smiles. "I guess I'll get out of your house now."

"Yeah," he chuckles "That'd be a good idea"

I start walking towards the back door, when he stops me.

"You know, you can leave through the front door?" He laughs.

"Oh, I guess I can" I blush. "Bye, I guess"

"Bye" He smiles and waves from the door as I strut to my car.

When I make it to the car and I can see he closed the door, I squeal. That's the first time since Guy someone has actually been interested in me. Even if they are related it's nice to be noticed.

Author's Comments

I am so sorry, this chapter brought me a lot of pain to write, it is so bad, and I'm sorry it is late. Bless you all if you actually read the whole thing. FWI the real Guy will come back, and it will get worst ever new chapter I write. By the way, I made the picture on the top of this chapter.