The new man

TW RAPE

Lightings POV

Turns out Guy's twin is actually named Grimace I think it's a great name, even better than "Guy." And I thought our relationship was going well until he asked me if I wanted to go eat, which I obliged. We went to a lovely restaurant and it was all going well when I heard something in the distance - "Lighting?"

Oh no. I turn with lighting speed I almost give myself whiplash. It's guy. "Guy?" I question, "I thought you were in the hospital"

"My brother told me you broke up with me. And what are you doing with my brother."

"He told me you had amnesia and we're done with me."

"About that..." Grimace starts, but I cut him off with a slap. And I grab my glass of water off the table and pour it on his head. "What the fuck!" He exclaims.

"Goodbye!" I run off. I stop and turn back at them "stop talking to me" there's a range of emotions going all throughout my head, I waddle out of the restaurant tears coming down my face. I'm dizzy from all this crying, I turn into an alleyway on the side of the restaurant and just cry. 

"Lighting, I'm sorry" 

I look up and see Grimace looking down at me. "What do you want, bitch" 

"Listen to me, I'm really sorry"

"No I don't even want to look at you" I get up and make a beeline for the exit of the alley, when he grabs my wrist"

"You're so hot when you're angry" 

"Let me voy (leave in spanish) right now"

He pulls me closer and strengthens his grip on my wrist.

"Leave me,  leave Grimace"

He forcefully grabs the back of my neck with his other strong hand and pushes my head against the brick wall.

"You want this just as much as I do" Grimace groans in my ear

He eliminates my trousers, "Ouch grimace no" He magnifies my tailpipe. "Ouchie"

He places his mouth around my tailpipe, "Ouchie, grimace, that hurts"

"GRIMACE STOP, I COMMAND THEE"

I recognize that voice, "Guy?"

"Grimace stop voring lightning"

"No"

"Don't use him to fulfill your sick fantasies" Guy pulls him off of me, "Put your damn lululemon leggings on"

"Okay," I slip my leggings back on.

"And you, go back to Korea!" He practically yells at grimace

"Oh I will BTS just asked me to tour with them, so I don't need either of you" Grimace states, as he walks away.