Secrets unfolding

When the bathroom door swung open and someone gasped, it was over wasn't it? I was done for, my secret is out.

"What the hell happened?" Gert yelled, closing the door behind her. She adjusted her glasses and knelt down beside my unconscious body.

"Um...she, she just had a panic attack" Nico replied "Her eyes were blue" Molly added "And then this happened" Nico finished, looking at the frozen wall.

"She...she did that?" Gert asked. "I guess I can't tell her to chill out anymore" Gert chuckled a bit at her own joke. "Sorry" Gert said as Nico and Molly looked at Gert annoyed, "Seriously?! Rae is unconscious and your making jokes?" Nico said throwing her arms to the side of her body.

I started to feel some sort of consciousness from the melted, freezing water from the ice I had created. That was weird because, it felt like the cold water was giving me energy or something. I have no idea what was happening, all I could hear was Gert and Nico arguing about something.

"I'm aware she's unconscious!" Gert snapped back at Nico, "Then help out instead of making puns and shit!" Nico yelled.

By then, I was fully awake, keeping my eyes closed. The frozen line of ice, began to melt when I gained full consciousness. Strangely, the cold water started to draw itself back to its source...me.

Nico and Gert were still bickering, while Molly closely observed the strange occurrence. "Guys? Take a look at this." Molly said as she touched the cold water.

Nico and Gert looked over at what was happening, they were in complete shock. The water Molly touched flung out of her fingertips, landing back onto the floor, traveling back towards me. The small drop of water touched my skin and I...absorbed it like some kind of sponge. It left an odd feeling that caused me to open my eyes, but with blue.

I lifted myself up quickly, breathing heavily. I looked around at Molly, Gert, and Nico, but all I can see is fear written all over their faces. I blinked my eyes once, paused, and then there more times and my bright blue eyes changed back to a dark brown, like they are supposed to be...right?

The last few drops of melted ice water traveled to my hands and my skin just absorbed it, like it was nothing. I lifted my hands up to my face and stared at them front and back, wandering what happened to me...and why now?

I put my hands down and looked at my very confused friends, who were staring right at me. "Are you-" Nico started to say,"-okay?" Molly said finishing Nico's sentence.

I thought for a moment, I was doing just fine, better than ever actually. "Yea, I actually feel really great, what happened? And why are we in the girls bathroom?" I said chuckling a bit as I finished my sentence.

I know exactly what happened, I just...I don't know, I wanted to act like I didn't know, so they can just soon leave it all alone and I can learn more about my "new" self out first. But knowing them, I need a miracle for that to work.